- it's mostly the big update of the translations. I couldn't contact the spanish or the italian translator, so only the french and brazilian ones are really updated, for the others it's just the minimum updates so that they continue to work. mer-curious sent more patches to change some texts in the english GUI too.
- added some console functions to handle save states from a post in the forum, we'll see if it's useful or not
- added the ability to choose a japanese font, see the thread about...
- Debugger: set per-processor trace history depth [invertego]
- Debugger: store 64-bit addresses in trace history [invertego]
- Debugger: use a hashset to track visisted addresses [invertego]
- Move Audio Driver settings onto a new line, to prevent large device names overflowing the container [LukeUsher]
- Implement 'Reload Current Game' hotkey/menu option [LukeUsher]
- Controllers: bind analog inputs only on motion away from center...
Updated Newtonsoft.Json to v.13.0.2
On perconfig fixed a problem with doubled quoted string
Better management of errors on failure extraction for compressed archive
In Cheat manager if the error 403 appear, MedGuiR try to connect again one time to gamehacking.org server
Unrecognized games will be named as original file name (thx Cyber Akuma for report the bug)
Fixed a bug with multiple entries for the same game with multi bin file (thx Cyber Akuma for report the bug)
Added sound device selector
Improved and fixed scan detection on PSX and Saturn games
Fixed error message for ST-V games on 32 bit OS
Added no$psx bios v2.1 hash to the supported psx bios
Fixed a regression on last MedGuiR release on multiple entries for bin file and undetected cd based games
There was a big bug related to cheats in 0.94.6, some games lost most of their cheats because of it, so that's the main fix of this version, and if you don't use them you can skip this update if you like ! Still about cheats the mouse didn't work in the cheats dialog and for some reason it took more than 1 year to get noticed, I know I use mainly the keyboard in raine, but it's strange nobody reported it earlier ! And the new kof clones get some cheats too.
This is ares v130.1, released on 2022-10-03
This is ares v130, released on 2022-09-30.
- add hotkey to toggle fast forward [LukeUsher]
- add support for using Supergrafx and CD together [LukeUsher]
- default filter/shader to "None" rather than "Blur" [LukeUsher]
- ensure ares is 'portable' on Windows [LukeUsher]
- fix an issue where System directories were created incorrectly [LukeUsher]
- remap all inputs based on physical controller layouts [LukeUsher]
- implement keyboard capture for msx [LukeUsher]
- tweak display timing; fixes dmg-acid2 and cgb-acid2 [LukeUsher]
- slightly reduce red tint, to bring the display closer to my GBA SP [LukeUsher]
- add missing initialization during power-on [invertego]
- readjust cpu sync after recent changes (Kolibri fix) [TascoDLX]...
- desktop-ui: hook up pc-engine 6-button pads to virtual pads [Luke Usher]
- desktop-ui: implement frame advance [Luke Usher]
- fc: add bus conflicts to cnrom [encoded-byte]
- fc: check for ram on mmc1 [encoded-byte]
- fc: check if ram exists on mmc3 [encoded-byte]
- fc: clear oam address on each scanline [encoded-byte]
- fc: improve mmc3 irq behavior [encoded-byte]
- fc: improve ppu skipped clock timing [encoded-byte]
- fc: use hkrom for mmc6 [encoded-byte]
- m68000: allow recovery from zero divide [TascoDLX]
- m68000: reimplement DBcc instruction with correct timing[TascoDLX]
- md: A few fixes to SRAM save game [rasky]
- md: correct overscan / output when display is off [TascoDLX]
- md: correct reads of CRAM and VSRAM [rasky]
- md: detect region 'K' as NTSC-J [invertego]
- md: fix APU port in [rasky]
- md: fix debug register sprite...
* sfc: runtime pixel accurate PPU setting
* Revert "ares: remove performance renderers"
* m68000: reimplement DBcc instruction with correct timing
* ares: remove performance renderers
* nall: fix many compilation warnings on macOS
* md: fix debug register sprite masking
* md: fix APU port in
* md: second attempt at vblank bit timing