What's new

Project64’s Future (donations and v1.7 beta development)

Persephone

Just donated $20,00 USD :)

I wanted to give really more but i don't have much money those days. I'll give a second time later.

battersup

battersup

one thing i noticed about the new pj64 1.6 is that it doesn't play super smash bros. good, before 1.6 i had 1.3 and it played it perfectly, the problem with it is the sound, i had another emulator and it had the same problem, so just lettin yas know

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Bah, being unemployed sucks, I'd love to donate and help out. Maybe I can sell a kidney or something...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ToninhoFWi said:
I do a donation. What I need to login? I don´t receive my password...

hi, when did you donate? allow up to 24 hours please. did you fill in your correct email? you've probably got the email already?

edit: check your PMs

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i think zilmar sent you a private msg on this forum. basically, the minimum donation (as explained on donations page?) for an account is $20, but we record donations so if you give less than that you don't need to give a whole 20 again, you could just give difference. hope this makes sense, sorry.

we have to do that because some "funny" people give 1 dollar or something..

ackmondual

ray16 said:
Bah, being unemployed sucks, I'd love to donate and help out. Maybe I can sell a kidney or something...

Meh. I certainly know the expression, but it would still be easier to donate even just $5 :p

Last edited:

ToninhoFWi

Smiff said:
basically, the minimum donation (as explained on donations page?) for an account is $20, but we record donations so if you give less than that you don't need to give a whole 20 again, you could just give difference. hope this makes sense, sorry.

No problem. I 100% agree with you. I donate $ 10,00, and I´m goint to donate more. I understand your point of view.

Thanks.

DJ_Gotetsu

Donations

Im sorry, but im dying to help the comunity and (of course) to test out 1.7

I just donated $20 bucks.... i should wait for the confirmation email? confirmations are handpicked, so thats why it isnt automated?

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
DJ_Gotetsu said:
confirmations are handpicked, so thats why it isnt automated?

At the moment I do this manually and try to do it as quick as possible, I know this by far a crappy way of doing it. First off I did not know how automated you can do pay pal. Know it is just getting some time when I can focus on it.

xamenus

Hmm, I'm redirected to an error page when I click on the PayPal link on the donations page. It says that they are experiencing technical difficulties at PayPal. I hope they are back up soon, I was thinking about donating a few dollars. :/

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Just log into your PayPal account first, then go back and click the donation link.

Last edited:

emutalkfreak

Donating

What system is necessary to donate to Project? :pj64: What does the donations do for Project? Am I asking on the correct forum? :unsure: I am new! :bouncy:

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
emutalkfreak said:
What system is necessary to donate to Project? :pj64: What does the donations do for Project? Am I asking on the correct forum? :unsure: I am new! :bouncy:

Donations are via pay pal, It is the correct forum. What it does for the project should be well described here:
http://www.pj64.net/main/donations.html

It shows the support of the users in a real way, and does provide motivation to keep working on the project