What's new

Project64’s Future (donations and v1.7 beta development)

Talas

Son of the Sky
Sounds pretty cool. And since I already donated ("bought") Magic Engine... well why not here too. 20 bucks aint the world anyway.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
one thing i should have made clear before, we are not normally giving the source to donators, there'd have to be some very good reason for you to need it and wed have to know you, basically. and jabo's video, forget it lol. no one has that except zilmar for a backup.

edit: 1) i'm informed that no one has jabo's source. it's possible to get his attention though ;)
2) the debugger (profiling, logging, detailed error info) is available in the beta exe for people so inclined to use them :)

Last edited:

Wolf [TW]

Sounds awesome, two ideas for it.

{removed by Smiff - sorry no feature requests in this thread or this forum, please see below}

Thanks,
Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
gah. no feature requests in this topic please, it's for discussion relating to donations/beta programme only. i'm going to have to start moderating, evidently.

RottNKorpse

Viva la PJ64!
RottNKorpse said:
I will be donating soon...this asshole demanded a refund when I finished the work like 3 months ago and PayPal are fucking idiots and let them get away with it and also charged me a fee for doing it. So I deleted their fucking sites and took ownership of their domains...fucking assholes...Anyway when I add some more money to my paypal I will donate to PJ64.

I got money back in my paypal now so I will be donating very soon...

Edit at 3:49pm (CST) on 10/27/05
I have just donated $25.00 I cant wait to use 1.7 beta I will definently be apart of the testers who try to help where they can with the emu.

Last edited:

RottNKorpse

Viva la PJ64!
not that I want to be a pessimist* but I doubt anyone would want to use anything but paypal...paypal is the best sorce for online pay right now because you have a checking account you can use paypal...if you have a credit card you can use paypal...what kind of payment does paypal not accept? Cash but who is stupid enough to pay cash over the internet via snail mail...you gotta be crazy. I say stick with Paypal for those who say they cant use paypal mean either they are too young and/or their parents wont do it or they just dont want to donate at all. If you are over 18 and say you cant use Paypal you a damn liar.

excuse the language but still stick with Paypal.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
thanks, well there are some valid reasons for not being able to use Paypal like #1 being in the wrong country, which is not something we want to 'discriminate' against.

are you the guy who just donated? edit: yep as you said sorry! i think you need to confirm your account, see you on the site.

RottNKorpse

Viva la PJ64!
its activated could someone changed my username to RottNKorpse though?

Edit: nevermind...I found where to do it...cant wait to get to testing. :)

Edit #2: No I do need it changed cuz I want it to be RottNKorpse on the member forum where at the moment it isnt.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
we need to fix the display in a few places still sorry, one name (loginname) needs to be static.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Tjalian said:
Ok I've just dondated $20USD...how long do you think it will be until I get my login and pass?

as soon as zilmar gets back, should be this evening (his time). within 24 hours is the time we aim for, please hang on :)

Tjalian

Oh i see, its done manually?

Oh, then my apologies :) I thought it was done automatically, heh.

And sure, I'll hang on :p

Tjalian

I converted his sentence into french, and then re-translated back into english using world lingo, and this is what I got:

Impossible made the fo of account

I think he's trying to say 'Its impossible for me to make an account at pj64.net'. He Probably doesn't have a Paypal account, or he is trying to find the register button and can't for obvious reasons.

:)