What's new

UltraHLE 2064 plugins problems reports

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Re: Strange error...

Lugia said:
When triying to play any game with the Glide selected at the xengine it says: "Genport I/O Initialization Failure"

Running it in win2k SP3, V3 3000 wit the lastest x3dfx drivers, d3d works fine

Delete the Glide2x.dll file in your uHLE folder.

Quvack

The Khan Artist said:
A couple more problems.

System: Celeron 700, Intel i810 mobo w/ integrated gfx chip, Windows 2000 SP2, DirectX 8.1.

Yah, I know the i810 sucks, but this is a sub-micro system I picked up for cheap, and it's worth the 50 bucks I payed. It has no AGP or PCI slots so I can't stick in a decent card.

The only game I have tested is Super Mario 64.

1) I'm using the uHLE DX7 plugin. It starts and goes fullscreen, and it does NOT hide the mouse. And since it changes the res, maximizes the uHLE windows, and *then* inits the gfx, I'stuck with a blinking part of a double-headed arrow cursor no matter which side of the screen I move the mouse to.

2) In Mario, in the startup screen, Mario's head is black and gray, instead of colored.

3) In that same screen, the top and bottom borders are a mixture of black and pink.

4) When entering a level, the background is black, preventing you from seeing the star description text.

5) There are weird problems with the edges of some polygons, where the depth isn't right, and the polygons show through each other.

Problem 1: Yep, thats just how the plugin is for now.

Problems 2-5: My older machine has a i810 in it. The only time that I had graphics errors like that in your screenshots, was when I was using the default i810 drivers that came with Windows. Once I'd updated to the latest from the Intel support website, the graphics and speed were both pretty acceptable.

salk

Problem 2 Khan

Hello! My computer is pretty new (Athlon 1900 and Radeon 9700) and I am having number "2" problem too using DirectX plugin plus that the graphic is all messed up (is it the so called "clipping" not working ?) so I doubt it's a matter of driver updates since mine are the newest (both VIA's and ATI's and everything else as well). Regards! :saint:

MastaG

The Voodoo3AGP gave me more fps at games like Q3 but ut2003 gta3 and most others didnt work so i decided to put back my GeForce2. OS: WinXP Pro Specs: AMD Athlon 2400+ 512DDR333 geForce 2MX400 AGP + 3Dfx Voodoo 1 (addon card).

Audio: Only uhle audio plugin with and internal audio seems to work all other plugins make the emu crash after a rom is loaded.

Video: OpenGL has strange texture problems, some textures are black (the press start text at mario title screen) and som textures will be invisible when looking at them from some point (the castle during intro of mario64) fullscreen aint possible.
D3D: Has the same problem i get when i enable FAST ALTERNATE Z BUFFER in eVoodoo.
Glide: Can't test it because there arent working Voodoo1 drivers for XP (voodoofiles.com do have 'm but the voodoo.cab is damaged)

Speed is great and I dont have audio stuttering.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Quvack said:
Once I'd updated to the latest from the Intel support website, the graphics and speed were both pretty acceptable.

I have the latest ones already. I made sure all my drivers were updated before posting bug reports. Oh, well. If nobody wants to support the 810, I understand.

ChaosBlade

My Heart Chose.. Revenge.
Note: Mainly tested with OGL plugins , since i have a geforce 2 card :)
so i apolegize for 3dfx users :)

anyway, here we go :

My Config :
- Xengine OpenGL .
- Internel Audio .
- NRage's Dinput plugin 1.82 .
- System Spec's in sig .

Graphics :
- General Alignment Problems in various games , with almost gfx plugin i tried .
- General Problems with Xengine OGL , such as small graphic distorts , and no full screen .
other OGL plugins dont work at all :
- 1964 OpenGL is very very glitchy here .
- TR64 OGL asks for Ucode then locks up at setup .
- Jabo's plugins work after the DLL fro PJ64 is copyed over .

Audio :
- So far , no audio plugin except from internel worked . Testing this atm .
- Internel Audio Works perfect , a little cracky , but thats just my celeron crying ;)

Controller :
- nRage's works perfect after i config'd the mempak right .

ps: about the FPS thing , i have 61FPS in some really graphiclly-easy spots ,
such as the nintendo logo over the black background

Will continue to test with the little selection
i have (Mario,Zelda OoT & MoM, Starfox and a few little more)

tyrael64

Using UHLE glide plugin, I got some errors:

-In Pokemon Stadium, menus are all messy, but ingame grafics are ok.
-Mischief Maker don't even start, giving a error in uhle_video.dll

also, the same error with texture alignment that happens in Uhle(the first one), occur in Uhle2064, even when I put the v3fix...

My spec...

Celeron 600Mhz, Voodoo 4 AGP, 192MB RAM DIM
hd quantum bigfoot and another newest...

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
my controler configures but wont work in the game. all the buttons work but the stick wont move the link or any of the functions on the screen. haven't tried any other game as of yet and i am running this on my BRAND NEW COMPUTER BABY!!!!!!! (i'm a little excited) which is a Athlon XP 2000 running on WinXP and using the supplied controler plug in