What's new

UltraHLE 2064 plugins problems reports

Dominator

Dear UltraHLE 2064 users,

We are well aware of the problems you may encouter with the first UHLE 2064 release. So many various changes have been added in a rather short period of time that we expect you to help us bust various problems.

If you notice any trouble with the plugins system, feel free to report it in this thread.

Please make sure to read the help file first.
Give us as many details as possible on your hardware/software configuration aswell as the plugins version/configuration.

We are also interested in hearing reports concerning our Xengine plugin when ran on other emulators.

Thanks for your contribution.

- The Staff -

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
da, my spec bellow, running Mario 64

w/ azimers SPU - crashes all the way
w/o ( internal UltraHLE SPU ) GPU : D7/OpenGL - runs OK but at 5/6 FPS ( ARGH! )

OP
D

Dominator

Internal audio is the most stable and fastest solution in most case.

Concerning, graphics, if the Xengine plugin (UltraHLE gfx) provides slow results, please try out Jabo's d3d 1.4 or any other plugin that runs with your system and let us know.

Yevun

Performance thus far..

After messing with some of the plug ins noticed that you were corret about internal sound. I have gotten very few scratchs/ or cracks between sound effects while the other (mostly the azimers audio plugins) cause the prog to crash. As well as when i try running in openGL. I add the msvcr70.dll file from PJ64 which had cured previous crashing issues. So far games run alot faster and stable then PJ64 but with more flaws then PJ64, noticing the mipmapping texturing techniques seem a off and the clipplane is also buggy. But so far seems VERY VERY promising.:n64:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I can only use the internal audio plugins, azimers crash after 5 seconds, and others just sound bad, the internal one works fine, its more than acceptable :happy: well done guys.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
- Jabo 1.4 DX6 and 7
- internal uhle SPU

No sound
Sprites problems ?

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
TR 64 OpenGL 0.7.6
Starts nice, window "configure the ucode" pops up, when going to Options>Configure Graphic Plugin the system locks up

1964 OpenGL v4.5.0
Starts up, goes black, FPS ~30

Last edited:

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Unofficial DedalusD3D8 0.08 Rel. 2 - same as 1964

glNintendo64() v0.2.1
error : NV_register_combiners not supported, combiner support disable ...

then goes on and looks like this :

OP
D

Dominator

the clipplane is also buggy

Unfortunately, this is one of the bugs that appeared in the last changes, few hours before release. This was the current (and temporary) price to pay for a wider combiners/ucodes support.

azimers crash after 5 seconds, and others just sound bad

What version of Azi's plugin are you trying? I am using the 0.40 beta version (no options selected) with Glide UHLE gfx.
It works most of the games I tried (Aerogauge, Army MEn air Combat, Super Mario, smash bro, snow board kids).

Flash

Technomage
1) Glide64 - When i press F12, it goes fullscreen but shows only blackness of space with VI X.XX in lower left corner

2) "Internal" Glide plugin - some gfx (i.e. Doom64 text) is screwed up on V3 and V5. fix for old UHLE doesn't work.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Dominator said:
What version of Azi's plugin are you trying? I am using the 0.40 beta version (no options selected) with Glide UHLE gfx.

I'm using Azi's plugin 0.40 beta and it crashes the emu all the time

Flash

Technomage
Yep. Same thing. Azi's 0.40 beta works ok with 1964 and PJ64 but crashes every time with UHLE2064

Last edited:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
With Jabo's D3D 1.5, Mario 64 doesn't have any gfx issue :)

With the new UltraHLE plugins, in OpenGL there are some sprite issues and poligon clipping (in Mario64 some sprites are black). Also, in D3D there are some minor gfx issues :(

Eddy

I Run This
1) sprites are black in mario 64

2) mouse pointer doesnt go invisible in dx7 (Xengine)

3) Various clipping issues in mario 64

+ speed is real good, sound is perfect with azi .30 (old driver)

Olger901

Banned
All Jabo's Graphics plugins work
All Jabo's Sound Plugins Don't work
The X engine (Doesn't matter if its OpenGL or D3D) of UltraHLE crashes after a game boots up and gives another error.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Sayargh said:
hmm, i can't even get jabos direct3d6 1.5 working, just a black screen.

it was said that 1.50 dosn't work with uhle 2064, try 1.40