What's new

UltraHLE 2064 plugins problems reports

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
gives me a "initialize plugin first" message when trying to configure jabos d3d plugins.. 1.4 and 1.5..

mmcoder

I have a lot of the previously mentioned problems, but Jabo 1.4 D3D + internal audio (w/ "no sound" also selected) + always using rom browser takes care of most of them.

However, there's one big annoyance left: when I go to full screen I get flashing at the bottom from the status bar. Basically the emu video and the status bar are fighting for visibility for some reason. I've seen this happen in ultrahle 1.0 with glide wrappers also. When I go back to windowed mode, it continues flashing

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Johann said:
With Jabo's D3D 1.5, Mario 64 doesn't have any gfx issue :)

With the new UltraHLE plugins, in OpenGL there are some sprite issues and poligon clipping (in Mario64 some sprites are black). Also, in D3D there are some minor gfx issues :(

He looks like he's shitting a buick.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
fivefeet8 said:
gives me a "initialize plugin first" message when trying to configure jabos d3d plugins.. 1.4 and 1.5..

not plugin but DLL, you can only configure it while the game is running

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
mmcoder said:
However, there's one big annoyance left: when I go to full screen I get flashing at the bottom from the status bar. Basically the emu video and the status bar are fighting for visibility for some reason. I've seen this happen in ultrahle 1.0 with glide wrappers also. When I go back to windowed mode, it continues flashing

Sometimes selecting Emulation>Reset helps

Lear'nos

As for Jabo's video plugins, copy msvcr70.dll from PJ64 folder to UltraHLE folder (not UltraHLE/plugins).

Then you'll be able to use them.

milen

1. Glide64 didn't work FPS counter is active there is sound but not graphics.
2. Internal Glide Plugin show not right alligned textures on voodoo3
3. TR64 Opengl Plugin don't work it can't find his ini
4. Internal D3D7 - the one that actualy works can't run in window

The Internal sound is great!
Please fix the voodoo3 glide issue for the next release

milen

Opengl plugin looks realy great in Aerogauge but in most other games there are missing or white textures and sprites.
Maybe this is because of my voodoo3, but it runs realy fast and maybe it can be made opengl 1.1 compitable.

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
May I suggest a save state system (Shift + F1-F5) and a frame rate limited assigned to one buttion like PJ64. I am getting a headache with such high framerates.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
What a great emulator, well but here is my bug report with this 3 games:

Super Mario 64:
- Strange glitches with the Graphic UHLE XEngine
- OpenGL Xengine Fullscreen is not working
- Flashing status bar while using Jabo's 1.4 DX7 graphic plugin

Ocarina of Time:
-DirectX is working better than Opengl while using the Xengine
-Problems with transparency textures

Golden Eye 007:
-Excellent speed but...
- I can't see the sky no matter which graphic plugin I'm using
- There are no sprites using the UHLE XEngine

That's all for now, guys keep up the good work

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Romboy said:
May I suggest a save state system (Shift + F1-F5) and a frame rate limited assigned to one buttion like PJ64. I am getting a headache with such high framerates.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but you can use shift + F6 to save (F6 to quicksave) or shift + F9 to load (F9 to quickload).

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I have a slight bug...
I haven't had any real time to test it more, though, but here it is:
Using the 0.29 beta (shouldn't matter really) of Glide64, i got a complete black screen when trying to run ssb.

When exiting uHLE, it stalled and i had to force it down.
Specs are in my sig.

abb

a couple of issues here

gfx plugins

(xengine)
when Direct3d mode is selected i get
ERROR eVoodoo cannot set display mode

and with OpenGL mode i can't switch to fullscreen, it just flickers and goes back to the window

audio plugins

when using uhle audio plugin (with or without internal audio plugin selected) there's no sound even though sound emulation is selected in options

using any of azimer's plugins the sound works fine but in mario the hand for selecting the save game disappears - v strange, have a screenshot.

------

specs - athlon 700, 256mb ram, geforce ddr, sb pci 128

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
abb said:
(xengine)
when Direct3d mode is selected i get
ERROR eVoodoo cannot set display mode
D'oh, i was wrong, its not a radeon thing. :blush: (Maybe its a Radeon and Geforce 1 thing...:) )

abb, what OS are you running?

This is the most buggy emulator I've ever seen. Please Dominator, add the support for glide-wrappers again (not with glide64, because it's too slow), like SupraHLE!

Hi,

I have this problem with Goldeneye.

1. Using Jabos 1.5: (which I have got to work with other games e.g Starfox, Waverace). The rom loads fine, but when I start emulation I get a black screen (no sound), with the cycles going at massive rates.

2. Using UHLE plugin:

Open Gl engine: Loads rom, but when emulation started stays on rombrowser with cycles going at massive rates again.

Direct X engine:First it asks me to stop emulation first (which I already had), then when I try to load the rom, I get the error message "No plugins found at all".

My specs:
2.0 ghz P4,
Geforce 4 400mx,
256 mb DDR.

Remote

People please bear in mind that this is a 1st release, and things don't work as we would like all the times, I can think of a lot bigger companies with a lot more resources who have buggier software...

The uHLE2064 team consists of a lot of skilled people and if we do our best, constructive critisism and better user feedback I'm sure they will erradicate most of these baby decises... This is probaly the 1st time uHLE2064 1.0 is tested on a larger users base, with different configs and a lot of human errors... Although I haven't gotten to many errors while using it with the default config, X-engine, Internal uHLE sound plugin and N-Rage input, of course there are going to be a much wider range of errors using plugins that probaly hasn't been tested as througly. But hey, that's why we are here for...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
mightyrocket said:
This is the most buggy emulator I've ever seen. Please Dominator, add the support for glide-wrappers again (not with glide64, because it's too slow), like SupraHLE!

What do you think these threads are for?
So we can help them fix the bugs.

besides i'd like to see you do better.