What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

pourquoiiiii

(Djipi textures)
Hi, sorry to disturb you I placed all folders in that

C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugin\hires_texture\The Legend of Zelda

almost all textures work, but these don't work :

-Link's house(inside)
-almost every house (inside) or shop (inside)
-Market place (young and adult)

and link in title when we change clothes or weapons is totally bugged
similar to Torrean
attachment.php

weirdly house inside in lon lon ranch work perfectly

I put my folders like that
myzeldabugor6.jpg

could you help me please ! :(

Last edited:

Max of S2D

Glitch o_o

'kay, i need help about a glitch in Rice's plugin.

I guess at every time the emulator try to load something, it freeze for 0.5 seconds, back to some frames backwards and then continue normally. o_o

Windowed mode 320*240 : didn't happened
Fullscreen mode 640*480 : happened
Fullscreen mode 640*480 WITH FULL ANTIALIASING : didn't happened. o.o

I'm using Project64 1.6, the Rice Plugin use DirectX. Hi-res textures, Mario 64 (U).

Grakel

Hi to everyone.
First I want to congrat djipi and federelli for their works, u really did it well guys.

I have some questions about djipi's pack, if someone can answer the I would be so happy :cat:

My problem is that after installing all the plugins, placing all the texture folders in my hires_texture folder and doing all the crap (I'm sure i did it all), the game is still "half-retextured". It only changed some things, like the ground, the shield, the water, etc... but the walls, the houses and some more stuff are still without retexture.

Here is a pic of my problem and a pic of the Rice's Plugin Debug window (dunno if it helps).

Zelda.jpg

Ricesplugin.jpg

Btw, theres one house on the kokiri village which is totally retextured, the rest are still normal.

Im using Zelda OOT European version, V1.1, but I also tried v1.0 and Master Quest, everytime it happens the same. I download the Final Cell Shading MOD and some kind of update called ZUpdate, both are installed in hires-texture.

Well, I'll leave here a pic of my hires_texture folder, I think its alright isnt it?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/takiush/Zeldatexturefolder.jpg

I also checked the texture folders searching for the house textures, and I guess i found them, so I dont know why they don't appear at the game.

Ill be very grateful if someone could tell me about some ideas ^^

Edit: I played a few more mins and I noticed that all the textures of hyrule field and hyrule castle are alright, they look awesome (again, nice job djipi), althought the market textures are exactly the same as without retexturing.

Last edited:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
try not using the debug... I wouldn't advise using it....
also do you have the whole pack, or just the update?

Grakel

I guess its the full pack, well at least that what the name says, anyways if someone could post here a link of the true full pack, I will download it again.

Werfyvan

I was wondering if anyone has a link for a completely up-to-date pack on the cell shaded mod for OoT?
the ones i'm clicking on are dead..

darknior

Darknior
Hi everybody ;)

I have a question, (stupid ?) that i don't found the response heare !

I have 2 PACKs for MARIO 64 !

One With these files : 1AB95F79F9B6FE9580ED285D8B7AD4A1.png
And second with : SUPER MARIO 64#4E43931B#0#2_rgb.png

Just the second is runing good on PJ64 :(
Why the first don't work ?
How to convert it ?
Thanks ...
Bye

lordshadows

i am having a problem with djipi's pack. everytime i load up oot with the pack it always loads up all black and i can't see anythingon my screen except for black? how do i fix this problem?

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
How Do I?

I can't seem to get the texture pack into .ZIP format successfully. I am honestly at no understanding of how to do it what-so-ever. Supposedly, I'm supposed to put in something called pack.xml in the file and I tried to extract everything from the .RAR file (from the high res texture pack of Legend of Zelda from the sticky tutorial) and then I tried to put it back into a .ZIP file and it wouldn't work. Can someone please help me out ASAP?

mudlord

Banned
Why the first don't work ?
How to convert it ?

1) Because the Rice plugin is not programmed to handle the MD5 checksum format
2) Its not worth the effort to try to port the pack manually.

I can't seem to get the texture pack into .ZIP format successfully. I am honestly at no understanding of how to do it what-so-ever. Supposedly, I'm supposed to put in something called pack.xml in the file and I tried to extract everything from the .RAR file (from the high res texture pack of Legend of Zelda from the sticky tutorial) and then I tried to put it back into a .ZIP file and it wouldn't work. Can someone please help me out ASAP?

Jabo's and Rice's packs are currently mutually exclusive for porting manually. What you are asking for is pointless to do currently. Have patience before the 1.7 official release before using leaked betas thanks. If you were a beta member, you wouldnt have to ask for non public information, since its all stated in the member FAQ.

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
1) Because the Rice plugin is not programmed to handle the MD5 checksum format
2) Its not worth the effort to try to port the pack manually.

Jabo's and Rice's packs are currently mutually exclusive for porting manually. What you are asking for is pointless to do currently. Have patience before the 1.7 official release before using leaked betas thanks. If you were a beta member, you wouldnt have to ask for non public information, since its all stated in the member FAQ.

In other words there are exclusive texture packs made for .ZIP? I'm confused :(

EmanueleITA88

HELP pls

I'm using Project 64, v 1.6 with ricevideo plugin. When i play Zelda OOT using Federelli hires texture pack and press start the emu stops and shows this error:
"Buffer overrun detected", then it closes.
I'm desperate, pls someone helps!!

ps
my pc specs are:
p4 2,6 ghz 32bit single core
ram 1gb ddr1
geforce 6600 gt 256 mb
Hd 200 gb

Zane93

:doh: Most textures from djipi's pack work except the sky and some wall textures in kokiri forest, and links eyes, Here are some pics
Zane_01

Zane_01

Zane_01

Zane_01

Zane_01

Zane_01

Zane_01

Haiku2nd

:homestar:

Hiya alla yall.. i have problems with djipi's pack :p

below are pictures of my problems

-steven

idk if we answered you but firstly ... not all texture of the pack seems to shows up but if i believe that would be the rice plugin problem it is only a beta after all no? but anyway those are only minor error and they cannot be repaired live with :blink: and that scraped link model is again fault of the plugin simply not perfect hope that helped you :chinese:

Haiku2nd

i am having a problem with djipi's pack. everytime i load up oot with the pack it always loads up all black and i can't see anythingon my screen except for black? how do i fix this problem?

well you need to have your colors depht at 32 bits but if it is then i dont know maybe a emu problem

Haiku2nd

where can i get a majoras mask texture pack?

there is absolutely none released at the moment mdta and djipis pack is aborted and the only pack that is still not stoped from work is unaidecoder ... (if i said it right)pack so until he releases it there is no actual Majora mask hi res pack....

Note: Unaidecoder pack is realistic ( my description due to screenshot) so they wont be any cell-shaded pack ...unless i was wrong for mdta and djipis.

HK2