What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

AleX_XelA

Well guys, lately I was having some issues with the textures, not all of them show up, I can't tell you precisely which show which don't, but in Kokiri Forest the walls are not retextured, and some houses too. I downloaded the torrent in the Update topic, extracted it as it was on the hires_texture\The Legend Of Zelda\ folder. I'm using Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.1) [!].z64

Here's a screen of my folders :

help5uc.png

I didn't have this problem before, what shall I do?

sgrevolution

AleX_XelA, I had the same problem. (houses and walls not working)

Everything worked once I used 1964, you could try that.

and of course use the right plugin with use hires textures on

AleX_XelA

sgrevolution, well I'd like to stick with Project 64, since I don't like using different emulators... Any other way out of this one?

ragnor

Certain bits didn't display properly. I recall having this problem a year ago, but I couldn't remember how i fixed this.

Forcing Software T/L seems to have fixed this, for the most part. So, anyone else has this problem, hope forcing software helps you =) I couldn't find any old posts that had that in them, though now thinking back, I vaguely recall having actually posted this as a fix personally, a year ago.

Edit: Actually it was the Software Vertex Clipping that changed things, I guess.

New problem: I have to remove the ini every time I boot 1964 in order for OOT to load with Vertex Clipping enabled. Any help?

Last edited:

Retrofied

Very, nice but I am still not getting my textures to show up, I downloaded everything you said, but I still don't know how to get the textures to show up and where to put some of them (I am useing Djipi's Celda pack). Can anybody help me? I am totally new at all of this so lol speak slowly ;)

LSMXBX

OK i am a total noob to this emulator stuff.
here's the problem.

untitled59nd.png

You decide how to fix it. I haven't got past the 3 year long intro yet, so as far as i know everything is working right (except that).

ADD: And here's a screen of the item select screen It is basically like this all around it. It is even worse on the screen where you select his sheild but my Project64 crashed when I alt-tabbed out.

untitled40hs1.png

SYSTEM SPECS:
Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 965 Dual-Core @ ~3.7GHz
4GB DDR2 OCZ Gold Series PC2-5400 RAM
2x XFX GeForce 7900GTX in SLI

EDIT: FYI, there is not a font issue, i just snapped a screenie in the middle of it posting text on screen.

Last edited:

Blazingwolf

Hey, this Zelda Cel Shaded Mod looks great. I got everything set up, folder wise and plugin wise. I just need the actual mod? I can't find it anywhere, I've searched many topics in this forum and they come up with dead links? Know where I can get the latest pack at?

Thanks!

åsabo

askew
cheat

I saw a question about this somewhere...

To get rid of the subscreen delay in OOT:

801D860B0002

EDIT: and my question above, i have found english menus from anyone and they worked.

Last edited:

SupermanIsNvius

okay, so I downloaded the "fix" for the subscreen, it they still look like this:

I'm not new to the hi-res/cell shade thing, but i went to the tutorial anyway and it still didn't help...

PS: How do I put pics in thumbnails?

//edit: I fixed it.

Last edited:

VinceC

Ok, when I try and dump textures the game slows down to about 26 fps and when I disable dumping or close project64(or 1964)the emulator crashes, Plus all the textures that do get dumpped are corrupt. Ive tried everything from reinstalling project64 to redownloading rice.

anyone know how to fix this?

Cabbage

I need help with torrents. I have no idea how to work with torrents. This was my first time working with torrents.

Basically, I put "Djipi's Cel Zelda MOD.7z.torrent" in THE LEGEND OF ZELDA folder which that folder is in the hires_texture folder.

How do I put in the torrent correctly?

Duh Maidens

Ok, so this is my first post, and I'm sure you're all excited for another first post like this, but I'd hope you'd know that I'll appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks.

Ok, I got the Celda Mod to work on 1964, but I don't use that emulator often so I was wondering how I could get it to work on Project 64. When I load it up, I can get it to load all of the textures at the beginning (like it does on 1964), but none of the textures actually work. It appears like the same old Ocarina of Time without the mod. Any clue what I might be doing wrong?

Also, someone mentioned earlier in this topic about a cheat that could allow you to bring up the pause screen faster... anyone have these cheats?
Thanks!

Rude_boi

Can anyone please post the direct link to download the Menu's for selecting the equipement, status In english etc.? i clicked on the links that direct to the page, but they keep leading me to the home forum.

so please could i have the direct links, and if possible some gameshark codes that are essential. thanks :)

Skeithzor

Here is my problem for the cell shading:

I got my folders set up but none of the retextures are being displayed.

Thanks for your time,

Skeith

Last edited:

thesmall001

ok please clarify and complete . . .

Ok so i'm talking about DJIPI's beautiful CELDA MOD, it looks sweet and i want to play it so badly, but i didn't understand how to use Federelli's 3 packs as a template thing so here are my questions . . .

The World Textures Folder is stuff like hyrule field, temples, ?

What does HUD mean and include?

What about Text Packs, The Sky Packs, People (Jabu Jabu, Ganon), Jar's/Pots?

For that matter what about the nintendo logo etc?

This is not only my first ever mod for zanything but my first ever ROM lol i'm a total n00b at this stuff but i'm not totally computert illiterate lol

Anyway please answer as many of these as you can hopefully this is the right place, thanks in advanced thesmall001.