What's new

Nationality of people in the EMU scene !

Jaz

Ex-Mod
sytaylor said:
What else do you have, sheep and a hill?
It has football fans who don't want to beat the living crap out of the opposition fans.. Oh, and just for the record, one of England's `finest`footballers is actually Welsh.. :D

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
im a little confused, if you add ini and cheat writers, then you might want to add rom dumpers, front-end coders, etc ...

emu scene is a large expression, everybody in the emu scene contributes with their personnal knowledge and capabilities, but don't forget the real gurus (zilmar, F|res, zsKnight, kevtris, etc..), the emu scene wouldn't exist without them ..

Tesla-Guy

I'm cypriot. Smiff-yogaman, flaming isn't allowed in any forums here so stop flaming each other like gay arses. Oh, and Smiff, btw i have only posted 2 spammy posts... all others help ppl not offend them ;) and stop fucking @ other peoples' english. You should be damn proud that English is (somehow) an international language. I mean, who speaks Greek here? :p :(

Last edited:
Jaz said:
It has football fans who don't want to beat the living crap out of the opposition fans.. Oh, and just for the record, one of England's `finest`footballers is actually Welsh.. :D

who steven gerard? michael own, david beckham? hell THE ENGLAND TEAM... and you have... gigs, yeah great you have a left winger... JOY :p

Jaz said:
Owen is Welsh.. :)

really so how come he played his football as a kid in england, grew up watching england, and has one parent who lives in england and the other who was born here? oh yeah, he may have visted wales once... something to be proud about... GO WELSH BOYEE

sorry i just like to mock those who hold on to pride so much because therye a small group... i dont dislike wales, just the way it dislikes england :p

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Tesla-Guy you can f**k off and all, wah wah no flaming oooh stop it you're offending me you nasty nasty man.

Yeah I agree with Teamz, authors only, if you start including every Tom, Smiff and Harry you'll be there forever :lookaway:

...oh god the football fans have started RUN AWAY lol

Remote

sytaylor said:

who steven gerard? michael own, david beckham? hell THE ENGLAND TEAM... and you have... gigs, yeah great you have a left winger... JOY :p

Hilarious... but let us face facts Gigs is more of a soccer player then Steven Gerard will ever be, did I mention my disliking for Liverpool, I am keen on United though... For such a small county as Wales they should be proud to have one good soccer player... And for the record Michael Owen is not Welsh, he is english. And as someone said before me, even if he were welsh he would also be british....

Remote

Jaz said:

Sissies? If you can not beat the crap out of your opponents why would you then want to attend a soccer game... Since I am not welsh nor brittish, lucky bastards, I really should not know, but when refering to european soccer, i.e premier league, primiera division, gol espanol, is not the term soccer used instead of fotball.

2fast4u

*sigh* y do ppl always freak out when it comes to nationalities and countries?? ??? i'm german but i don't give a shit about it. i just can't see the point of u guys fighting.

Remote said:

is not the term soccer used instead of fotball.

only on a certain side of the atlantic...

Gigs more of a player?! excuse me?! yeah he can pass, run and take people on... but NO WAY does he read the game like gerard, he never gets those goal saving tackles, tracks a man the length of the pitch for the sheer sake of not letting the other team score... neitehr does he have gerads vision of the whole team, gerard can play 50-60 yard passes perfectly, he can shoot with both feet and take people on when he needs to... meanwhile gigs is running up and down his wing just like 7/8 years ago

Kakarot

Is it me or do the American authors keep the users better informed and update info on thier emu more than most other emu authors of other nationalities. Look at Schibo & Rice, Azimer, and Jabo for example. On the other side we have non-Americans who tend to leave us hanging (although not on purpose I assume) Lemmy(Germany) & LAC (Canada), Realityman(UK), ContraSF(China), and I need time to think of more but I know there are more. I'm not trying to stereotype or say "all non-American authors suck because they don't keep us as updated as American authors" I'm just making a mere observation.

Also about you Europeans (most) and your football (soccer here). You all need to lighten up. geez! It's only a game and its a game that sucks compared to American Football (just an opinion). Hopefully I didn't ruffle too many feathers but if so oh well.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
heu?

kakarot ; just because you're a football fan doesnt mean we have to like this sport. Respect other's passions ..

american football is ok when you actuallyg et action, but the rest of the time its sitting there planning it, while the big fat guys take a rest... its not continuos, very rareley do you have to actually think with when two defenders are in front of you... u just gotta get past them and if you dont then you still made the ground... in football if you loose the ball thats it, the other team has it and youre now on the defensive

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Kakarot said:
It's only a game and its a game that sucks compared to American Football (just an opinion). Hopefully I didn't ruffle too many feathers but if so oh well.
Soccer dosen't suck, but yes, American Football is better.. :D I had training today too.. :)