What's new

Nationality of people in the EMU scene !

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
Lets make a list of all "famous" germans, french, english & americans, spain .... in the EMU Scene...lets start:

GERMAN:
Lemmy(NEMU),Bobbi(NGEMU), F|res(TR64),PETE(PSX PlugIns), EmuManiac (NEMU)....
SPAIN:
zsKnight (ZSNES), Galtor & Calb (ePSXe), LORD SNES (ESNES)
ElSemi(NEBULA)
FRANCE:
_demo_ (ZSNES & ePSXe), Gollum (Boycott Advance), Stéphane (Satourne), Stef (GENS)
UK
StrmnNrmn(Daedalus),
SWEDEN[/]
Martin (Emu64), Anders Nilsson & Janne Korpela (RAGE/NeoRageX),

Please complete this list if you can
Only Emu Authors/ Webmaster / Maintainers please !! [

yogaman

Banned
okay...u need to add

Australia:
Zilmar (pj64)

and to the states: Jabo (pj64)

UK: smiffy (ini-dude)

and all the guys in the cheat section....(sorry no clue where they r from: Gentleman / Eagle / Witten etc. and the MR. BAN-MAN and intruder to foreign forums Flow'' ;)

yogaman

Banned
halifax....u sure are damn funny are u??......

and LaC is from Canada :) ...

@smiff: smiffy is ur more intelligent brother....the one who works day and night .... smiff is the younger lazy bloke writing junk and critisizing other authors (Dominator) and showing off with his site .....j/k

Smiff

Emutalk Member
sytaylor said:
<-------- im from the UK! :D

yeah F**ing Sy is from the UK, THEREFORE UK is way the most relevant country, and I wave my private parts in the direction of anyone who says otherwise.

let's see who have i criticised..

Dominator for... 2nd degree dishonesty (borderline 1st)
Crewde for for... 1st degree dishonesty
Lemmy/Lac for... 2nd degree dishonesty, circumstantial
SpOok for... 1st degree dishonesty
RealityMan for... 2nd degree dishonesty

+ probably some others i forget who needed it.

I wonder if there's a correlation between how slimy someone is and where they come from... probably not :)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Ill tell you something I have noticed tho... there is definately a correlation between how German you are and how much you like Nemu.

lol. subject best not touched with a long bargy barge pole.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lol, plot all the locations on a world atlas and see if they show a giant sign, an E or an N or a spiral or something. You could be on to something here Ruessel.

yogaman

Banned
U know what smiff ur a moron..... first I AM NOT GERMAN .... and why don't u fucking stop insulting people without any obvious reason...... just because I do know german and do like Nemu - does that make me fucking prick entring ur sacred dishonesty list??? WHat?....and just because I don't kiss ur bloody ass coz u fiddle around RDBs and love PJ makes me a fool or what.......

u know what - I'm sooo bloody angry - better stick ur dishonesty list into ur f***in butt

:pissed:

-(sorry folks for those nasty words but there is no other way to express how pissed off I feel becoz of MR SMIFF)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yogaman said:
U know what smiff ur a moron..... first I AM NOT GERMAN .... and why don't u fucking stop insulting people without any obvious reason...... just because I do know german and do like Nemu - does that make me fucking prick entring ur sacred dishonesty list??? WHat?....and just because I don't kiss ur bloody ass coz u fiddle around RDBs and love PJ makes me a fool or what.......

u know what - I'm sooo bloody angry - better stick ur dishonesty list into ur f***in butt

:pissed:

-(sorry folks for those nasty words but there is no other way to express how pissed off I feel becoz of MR SMIFF)

yogaman for... 3rd rate sense of humour (or 1st degree sense of humour failure). well done yogaman :thumbsup:

smiff for... 1st degree antagonism, with honours. congratulations me :thumbsup:

mesman00

What's that...?
can't we all just get along??? i'm from the USA, and i'm almost a totally useless member of the emu society. yes!!!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
mesman00 said:
can't we all just get along??? i'm from the USA, and i'm almost a totally useless member of the emu society. yes!!!

Nope, no we can't, not while there's German Nemu-loving people (they are German... _and_ they love Nemu!) out there just blatantly trying to wind me up. :pissed: WHO WON THE WAR?? Eh? Eh yogaman?!

(OK ive probably gone beyond the bounds of "internet good taste" but i have this condition you see, i can't help myself :donzingof)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I'm WELSH by the way, not (I repeat, not) to be classed as `English` or `British`.. :)

adi

get out of my house
Im indian but ive lived in northern ireland all my life. And actually Smiff, I'm doing history at school and if it wasn't for the intervention of the USA, britain would have probably lost the second world war. Not to mention the first ;)