What's new

Nationality of people in the EMU scene !

Smiff

Emutalk Member
theacj said:
Im indian but ive lived in northern ireland all my life. And actually Smiff, I'm doing history at school and if it wasn't for the intervention of the USA, britain would have probably lost the second world war. Not to mention the first ;)

point was.. ze Nemu-loving Germans lost! ya ok i dont give a shit about history or nationality. I did make my history teacher cry once though.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Jaz said:
I'm WELSH by the way, not (I repeat, not) to be classed as `English` or `British`.. :)

Proud to be Welsh eh? that's a new one ;) Sorry m8 but ur British. haha! (not English, obviously). See if you can pass the Daily Mail's British Citizenship Test:

When you go into a pub, should you:

A)Buy a dody video recorder?
B)Buy a spliff?
C)Buy a round of drinks?

Slougi

Hmm if u really want to add me, i wanna be citizen of this world. i personally don't think that i belong to any given nationality or country. i have lived in too many different countries, i don't really feel at "home" anywhere.

flow``

flow``
i am finnish/lebanese and grew up in germany, although i don't think that anyone knows me

did you say lesbian?

I'm from the US if that matters

People I love to Hate:
Smiff: off the scale..

Wemon I love to have sex with:
Britney spears = all day, every day
Jennifer Lopez = When i'm bored
Smiff's mom.. oh ya ;D

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
<--- Keith Proudly from the United States, Webmaster of PSX Fanatics (Yeah I know you guys love your N64 and don't give a rats ass about PSX :D )

Maybe I should make N64 Fanatics ;)

yogaman

Banned
oh u hate the germans do u smiff?? .... I'm indian grown up in switzerland ....so do u hat swiss or indian people too.....then I would have a good reason to break ur bloody neck!!.....

Well Nemu rocks and even if the germans did a few mistakes in the past ..... "who won the war" that's the most stupid shit to show off smiff - maybe u should grow up!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yogaman said:
oh u hate the germans do u smiff?? .... I'm indian grown up in switzerland ....so do u hat swiss or indian people too.....then I would have a good reason to break ur bloody neck!!.....

Well Nemu rocks and even if the germans did a few mistakes in the past ..... "who won the war" that's the most stupid shit to show off smiff - maybe u should grow up!

no I don't hate the germans, I just feel sorry for you. :sleepy: Being yogaman must really suck arse. Even worse than being a German.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
More Americans! I feel that the list unfairly neglects the great input that America has made towards the state of emulation. Seriously.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Well i don't know if this helps in anyway.
But Witten & Myself Are Belgian :)
I live however, on a nice little Island In the UK. (On the South Coast)
(& have done so for many years now)

So erm..... You can add Belgium to the list thank you ;)

Slougi

Smiff, sometimes I honestly feel like u should be the one banned, not the one who bans....

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Hmm, I feel that's probably what the people I ban feel.

Gent I didn't know you were Belgian, cool. So is that why you write Slightly Funnily? ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Smiff said:
Gent I didn't know you were Belgian, cool. So is that why you write Slightly Funnily? ;)

:hrm: I write Slightly Funnily? :blush: Cant say i have noticed :colgate:
/Me now goes in search of that elusive Chocalate Orange :)
(& then wishes it were a Praline) ;)

Oh lookie, & still within the Smillie limit, :)

blizz

it's like I'm back in secondary school again.

I take it Smiff is doing a little Englander.