What's new

Nationality of people in the EMU scene !

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Hey let's stop with the insults please. Is it really necessary to piss off everyone? I see no point in it, and most people do not enjoy it. Let's show some respect and a little maturity. Thanks and have a nice Day!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Thankyou Keith for those wise words. And now back to the insults.

Anyone know where Schibo and Rice are from? They deserve a place in there.

Kakarot

More Americans! I feel that the list unfairly neglects the great input that America has made towards the state of emulation. Seriously.

Yeah let's not forget Azimer (If I remember correctly and I think I do). and isn't Jabo American also? I'm suprised he didn't come up in this topic.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
You forgot another Dutch programmer : Niels Wagenaar he helps Gollum pn BA and has made some ports for BA.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
And Smiff you were always so helpfull to the people but now you're being a real a** so cut it out.

P.S

1000 Posts ............ /me faints :p

Remote

Quite interesting, perhaps a world map could be worked into the design, an imagemaps and a couple of layers, and later on when it is more mature it could be a part of emulation64. The list is far from complete but if it keeps evolving in this furious, well fast, tempo it may be ready in a mere couple of weeks.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Ruesselschnurps said:
Jabo & Azimer are on the List !
Does anyone know where Sardu (or Sadu ??) (author of Nesticle, Genecyst & Callus) were from?
And whats about Epsilon (UltraHLE)? Does anyone know anything about him??
==> http://people.freenet.de/ruessel/emu_community_nationality.htm

@Smiff
Can you explain me the problems you have/had in/with this threat? Or with anyone?

Nope, I think it's an interesting topic. Keep it up Ruessel! There has to be more than two Americans in emulation though ;) :p

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Zero said:
And Smiff you were always so helpfull to the people but now you're being a real a** so cut it out.

It's all about balance.. for every postive reply there must somewhere be an equal and opposite.. feng shui, yin yang, er... the circle of like, and all that. You can't just post positive things, it's deeply unhealthy and unnatural. Try formulating a thousand really nice contructive messages (at least 20% to people you loathe) and see how you feel afterwards. I'll tell you.. dirty. /shudders.

lol. BTW that's also a joke, with possibly some truth in it, or probably not. Don't worry i'm done terrorising this here fine thread, feel free to get back on topic.

Is this just some kinds of emulation or anything?

Smiff said:

yeah F**ing Sy is from the UK, THEREFORE UK is way the most relevant country, and I wave my private parts in the direction of anyone who says otherwise.

By Golly the boy's got it! :cool:

Jaz said:
I'm WELSH by the way, not (I repeat, not) to be classed as `English` or `British`.. :)

You are actually British the only people who arent are the northern irish... you are part of the "british isles", so suck on that :p Plus you wouldnt have that damn stadium you love so much if it wasnt for english lottery money :D What else do you have, sheep and a hill? :blush: People from such small countires as wales always have identity problems :p:devil:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yogaman said:
let's stop this flaming and smiff - go edit ini's (at least u r good at one thing :D )

Yogaman, if you're going to give a witty retort, sort out your use of apostrophes first, it's hard (almost impossible, in fact) to be offended by someone who writes "ini's" (and then even if they spell it right, strangely).

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2511

I'll stop "flaming" when im done flaming, and in your case that will be never (I had actually stopped - as you'd know if you'd read before replying - but you inspired me to start again).

"Flaming" only ceases to be fun when you're too stupid to do it right, or too stupid to understand it in the first place. Yes that's you Yogaman, pretty much everyone else can cope alright IMHO. Like they say, if you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

Slougi

BTW Janne Korpela of NeoRageX is finnish i believe, at least it's a finnish name. He could be living in sweden though.