What's new

Lle Gfx

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well afaik pj64 work has nothing to do with anyone else.. zilmar was trying to fix games in the RSP and was close to this anyway, and remember Jabo has had various lle gfx for years in some form but not useable to the end user (he's been using it to fix his hle for years!). so this was not such a big leap for them at this stage, to make the lle gfx useable. btw i just googled Ville Linde and saw he's got some 2d game results quite recently? that's always good to have people from different backgrounds trying different ways, even when the results are not always good for gaming.
but i repeat, anyone expecting speed and good image quality from any truly lle n64 emulator on a computer you can buy in the next few years is probably going to be dissapppointed. look at the speed of psx arcade games in mame. now imagine trying to do that with trilinear filtering etc. it's just not feasible anyway i can see.. and we could hit the wall with single cpu speeds. but, with some hacking maybe the speed will get up, if not the image quality.

found something else about the lle graphics today - not getting good d3d results on Geforce3/4. you want a Radeon, or GeForce 5/6 is probably ok. not sure why yet.
update: no, its all nVidia that have a triangle problem. will look into this.. anyway this is getting too detailed for this thread, will take this back to member forum. bye bye ;)

<Smiff2> have you heard of Ville Linde ?
<zilmar> not that I can think of
<Smiff2> really.. ok
<zilmar> what/who is it ?

Last edited:

HybridTension

Must...donate...soon, damn my poorness. Anyways, true hardware emulation would be awesome, as many of the games I try to play have akward problems (Most notably Re-Volt). Keep up the great work.

Trotterwatch

Indiana Jones -

Good points:
in game, displaying some 3d graphics including Indy

Bad points:
Needs some messing about to get in game properly, very slow, very glitchy, unplayable

Trotterwatch

Gilgamesh, check the members forum if you need the settings to get in game. Like I said though, it is very very slow and also incredibly glitchy. In short, it's not playable:

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Did anybody try World Driver Championship? You know, it's not a request, I was just wondering... if Indy works, maybe WDC too :blush:

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Oops, thank you anyway :).

Uh, and if PJ64 members don't mind, go on teasing us with more amazing pics

ggab

Emutalk Member
impressive shots !

really great news :)

well done guys ^_^

thanks for your (hard!) work in this great project (authors & testers)

KyJelly

is there anything new for hle or is lle all that is currently being worked on?
if there is new hle stuff do you mind saying what that is?

my biggest complaint is with perfecr dark and the spy cam.
in a coop game the spycam works jsut fine but in single player it does not. i don't understand how this can be.