What's new

DOA2 is perfect,good works!

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
Hi Chrono-Hunte :) yeah I'm trying to boot a different game to DOA LE that does not have a IP.bin and 1st read .bin.

I relize that the fast boot makes a ip.bin for the image when it's creating a iso. But when it comes to create a .cdi image,it asks for the 1stread.bin.

So I'm not quite sure what to use, as there is no 1st Read.bin in the image.

As akito20 said before each game has it's own one for boot, so I'm not quite sure what to do.

anyways thx for trying to help :)

OP
A

akito20

Banned
if u can't find 1st_read.bin or ip.bin ,read thsi

1087132439_1.JPG

1087132439_2.JPG

1087132439_3.JPG

1087132439_4.JPG

now you got a new ip.bin for this game

then run IPBIN4WIN.exe to open this ip.bin,you will find that xxxxx.bin= 1st_read.bin

please download IPBIN4WIN.exe from google :p

Last edited:

Chrono-Hunte

Waan2k said:
Hi Chrono-Hunte :) yeah I'm trying to boot a different game to DOA LE that does not have a IP.bin and 1st read .bin.

I relize that the fast boot makes a ip.bin for the image when it's creating a iso. But when it comes to create a .cdi image,it asks for the 1stread.bin.

So I'm not quite sure what to use, as there is no 1st Read.bin in the image.

As akito20 said before each game has it's own one for boot, so I'm not quite sure what to do.

anyways thx for trying to help :)

1st_read.bin
Here you go it's 1st-read.bin from DoA2:LE IO.bin will be creted :D. HF!!

jareg

Just A Guy
I tried this trick with Skies of Arcadia but i think i used the wrong Ip.bin and 1st_read.bin (the same i used for DOA2LE :p )and after the sega logo no more Echelion stuff but a black screen

I know its the 1st_read.bin and the Ip.bin
How can i get the right ones

jareg

Just A Guy
Tried that
Mhm maybe the 1st_read.bin must be the one from the cd1
can someone make me a Ip.bin for SOA :saint:

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
does anyone know a shortcut to delete in hex workshop besides just scrolling all the way down the page?

edit -NM i am an idiot.

Last edited:

bulletfx

akito20 said:
if u can't find 1st_read.bin or ip.bin ,read thsi

1087132439_1.JPG

1087132439_2.JPG

1087132439_3.JPG

1087132439_4.JPG

now you got a new ip.bin for this game

then run IPBIN4WIN.exe to open this ip.bin,you will find that xxxxx.bin= 1st_read.bin

please download IPBIN4WIN.exe from google :p

Hi Akito, as i see you are very good in the DC world!!
However i have just one problem. I know how to get a IP.BIN file from a generic DC game, but i don't know how to get a 1st_read.bin . Can you please explain it to me in easy words?? very thanks!!!

Aks

hey, just wanted to say thanks to whoever posted the 1st_read.bin I was able to make my own working image of this finally, also for those trying to get the doa2le ip.bin I used Megalexx's tool called IpExtractor.exe I bet you can find it searching on google. That's how I got mine:p CHEERS!

[I heard posting a ip.bin isnt a good thing, if the mods dont have a prob, I could post mine, but I wont until approval]

Last edited:

Yawn

First of all, thanks a lot for fastboot and the tutorial on how to make self-bootable isos.

Second, I have a question. Has anyone tried playing through the game with Tina?

In Story-Mode the game crashes at the cut-scene with Zack for me (I suppose that the same happens when playing with Zack). Is anyone else getting the crash?

I just want to verify if it's just my copy of the game or if Chankast is not fully compatible yet (which wouldn't really be that bad. I'm already very happy that Chankast plays the game at all :)).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some feedback.