What's new

DOA2 is perfect,good works!

vinilokopoa

ive tried everything... doa2 not working...
i give up...
heres what i did...
1) put the cd contents under data folder
2) run exoboot and created de cdi image
3) used daemon 3,29 and chankast 0.2a
4) the emulator freezes after the sega logo
5) ive tried before make the image and run b2b but no good...
6) tried too changing the cpu speed but no good
i quit...

Gary Oak

garyoak99
vinilokopoa said:
ive tried everything... doa2 not working...
i give up...
heres what i did...
1) put the cd contents under data folder
2) run exoboot and created de cdi image
3) used daemon 3,29 and chankast 0.2a
4) the emulator freezes after the sega logo
5) ive tried before make the image and run b2b but no good...
6) tried too changing the cpu speed but no good
i quit...

That is better than what I managed to do! I couldn't even find those early versions of Daemon and Chankast let alone create all those things! :( I'll go delete my DoA2 now.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
There's a thread named Chankast FAQ. Take some time to read it.
If you can't find the solution there then create a new thread and describe the exact problem you have.
Just saying "none of my games will even run , it wont run. can someone help ?" will not help us help you, we cannot read minds.

jhonnyfear

You can download fastboot from ngemu : http://www.ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71234

I have been trying to get doa2le to work, i followed all steps explained here but it simply doesnt work. I have a 1st_read file that cames with the game iso, i used the binhack to create a ip.bin file, putted the ip.bin with the 1st_read inside DATA, created a new image but the emulate still crashes with the new image. Can somebody upload a 1st_read file that works, please, or explain another way to make the game works?

Thanks

hedwig

hi guys sorry for re-opening this thread. but i have a problem with this rom it frezzeees in the sega logo. i read something about 1st.bin or ip.bin but i dont understand what to do.
someone plz help me and tell me where i download those files and what to do with them step by step.
thankz

E: i am pretty new with this stuff and sorry for my grammar

hedwig

hedwig said:
hi guys sorry for re-opening this thread. but i have a problem with this rom it frezzeees in the sega logo.

Edit: i finally get the image.cdi with the fast boot i used the bin files that i found in a .rar file in another topic. i am running d.tools 3.29 and got the chaka 0.2a as it says in the compatibility list. my pc is p4 2.4 256 ram geforce 5200 mx 128 mb i think i dont have any trouble.
the only difference that i noticed was that with the new IMAGE.cdi the emulator doesnt freeze i mean the fps are still running but the image turns black and there it stays.
if someone can help me plz do it
thankx

tieutang

can somebody upload the 1st_read.bin file plz :D (sorry about revive back this thread :D)

( sorry never mind i found one) :D

Last edited: