What's new

Chanka Compatability List

S

SegaGamer

Oh yeah the BIOS change in Puyo Puyo Fever works perfect too :)

wiggi

NFL Blitz 2001: weird green screen after bios/sega logo (thx AKS)

still weird green Screen after Bios/Sega Logo (Echelon Self-Boot) in 0.25

wiggi

NBA Showtime (Echelon Self-Boot) gives an Errormsg in Pal Mode (from Dreamcast).
In NTSC, shuts down after Halfscreen Sega Logo / Black Screen (0.25)

Last edited:

wiggi

Capcom vs SNK: works, almost perfect, slower in menus, full speed in game (Note: Music doesn't work)

Same with Jap Version in 0.25

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
GTA2 PAL - Freezes at loading screen. Intros are full speed though. This pic is where the game freezes and stops workin.

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
OK guys, sorry about the delay, internet was down because of a bad storm last night, seems to work ok now ;)

The list will get updated when i wake up ASAP :) night guys

rcgamer

the old guy
i could have swore that ireported this one earlier but i dont see it on the list.

black matrix(japanese) (cd1) havent gotten to cd 2 . it has the half screen problem to. works ok though.

Last edited:

brymaster

Chu Chu Rocket USA/NTSC CDDA (Kalisto) + Self-Booting
using Chankast 0.25

No music and the sound is very distorted

Last edited:

WhiteX

Sorry, the Airforce delta copy igot was a bad dump, now it boots ok
however it got the black halfscreen problem, speed ok

MAD_BOY

weird guy
Gunbird 2 --> it only uses a quarter of the screen, when using the ntsc cable (it needed i) but when i changed it to vga using the imginfo.exe, it uses the whole screen. however, sometimes the background turns black, but you still see the enemies

S

SegaGamer

chanka doesnt support CD Audio yet so that explains no music in chu chu rocket. You also wont hear it in south park ralley or Mr Driller.

rcgamer

the old guy
grandia 2 (echelon) is working. im using ntsc cable and blue bios, though not sure if that matters yet. sound is really good so far. use z-write for graphics wich look great. im playing from the cd drive btw and still get excellent speed.
pics.

jareg

Just A Guy
rcgamer said:
grandia 2 (echelon) is working. im using ntsc cable and blue bios, though not sure if that matters yet. sound is really good so far. use z-write for graphics wich look great. im playing from the cd drive btw and still get excellent speed.
pics.

Does it crash
It crashes when i push start in the main menu
Then in now loading it stays black
To i have too wait longer or what :plain:

rcgamer

the old guy
obviously it doesnt crash at now loading screen or i wouldnt be able to take the pics of in game . didnt crash anywhere yet for me yet. it didnt take that long to load either. try all the settings i said and see if it works .