What's new

Chanka Compatability List

-Shadow-

Banned
Sonic adventures 2 ( echelon rip ) crashes in the first stage of the Hero story , the Dark story works flawless . Are the crashes related to the echelon rip ?

BlackNinja

Project Justice
hey this game have music?
in scenarios in my house have mouves sound no have music in stages
emulator chankast 0.25

wiggi

The Non-Selfboot Jap. Version of F355 now works in 0.25, everything is fine until the Race starts, I was driving Backward, but in Game it is Forward :))

Last edited:

Heinster

drgary said:
Virtua Tennis 2 (NOT the echelon rip): Controls now work perfectly !!! (v .25 Alpha)

Virtua Tennis 2 AKA Sega sports tennis 2002 (Echelon rip): Still crashes when echelon screen is skipped (v .25 Alpha)

*This is not a request* but boy is that non echelon version hard to find... Not succeded myself :blush:

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Romance of the Kingdoms 4 - It works (i think it was said it didnt work in other versions) And with no underclock/overclock, it runs at 55/60 fps most of the time. Also, very few GFX glitches are in it.

MAD_BOY

weird guy
Pro pinball trilogy shows black screen after the 'cunning developments' sign
and DCLinux stops at kernel booting, but the fps counter is still alive

jareg

Just A Guy
DID some testing with Chanka 0.25

Grandia 2: Still Crashes at the loading screen :(

Skies Of Arcadia: Faster but still crashes in the Inventory :plain:

DOA:LE:Works exactly like 0.2a :p

Soul Calibur: Works with Full Speed now :)

RE:CV:Still the same bug missing sound

mezkal

Man on a mission
rcgamer said:
test drive 6 works. dont see it in the compatibility list at all.

No great loss. LOL That truely was a crap game. About the only fun to be had was crashing cars in two player mode. Test Drive.....uuhhh.....More like "Test my Patience while Driving" LOL

Cheers,

Mezkal

kill me2

Twinkle Star Sprites : Crashes Chancast 0.2a / Unplayable in Chankast 0.25a, due to ernormus glitching
Intro picture below

rcgamer

the old guy
psychic force 2012 doesnt crash anymore. use both alpha and zwrite options. artifacts in game but playable. good sound.

MAD_BOY

weird guy
Super Street Fighter 2X - For Matching Service - Grand Master Challenge --> runs a bit too fast a few times, capcom hack not needed :)

Heinster

rcgamer said:
psychic force 2012 doesnt crash anymore. use both alpha and zwrite options. artifacts in game but playable. good sound.

Somehow when I play, everything is compressed to the upper half ingame..... But everything else looks good :S bery odd

Windmaster

EmuTalk Ninja
Power stone 2 seems to freeze at the first boss with or without capcom hack.

Nevermind about my DOA2:LE post, that hex edit made it work, it works really well, plus the save game with everything unlocked is really cool too.

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
looney tunes space race (echelon)- doesnt crash now, but all the characters are yellow. very odd.

heinster yes i forgot to put that about psychic force, thats odd to because the screens where you arent playing are full screen.

S

SegaGamer

I tried segagaga and it works very well. The music is messed up though (same issue as Rez) and the videos run a little jumpy. Other than that - perfect :D