What's new

Chanka Compatability List

jareg

Just A Guy
rcgamer said:
actually i tried it with vga cable-worked
us bios(red)=worked

First i press start at the beginnig menu then comes the Now Loading and then my Fps stops but not the emu :plain:
Do you have the old Echelion release or the repack
Mhm its weird what really starts at the beginning of the game i mean after the Now Loading Screen

Tried with vga cable ntsc cable everything but doesnt work :(

rcgamer

the old guy
ok tried with alcohol image drive-crashed at now loading
tried with daemon tools -works (with or without emulation of protection)
very odd.

even more odd
tried with alcohol image drive with the same image also loaded in daemon tools-worked
tried again with alcohol image drive and not loaded into daemon tools -didnt work-crashes at now loading.

i cant remember if it is the repack or not. sorry.

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
3.33 but i doubt that it matters. have you tried to run a scan on your image with cdmage. it can check for corruption.

more testing
with the real cd removed from tray-daemon tools (without emulated protections)doesnt work crashes like before.
with cd in tray daemon works.
daemon tools without real cd in tray and all protection emulation on doesnt work.

i can only conclude that this is a cd protection problem that daemon doesnt emulate.
you have to burn the disk.

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
rcgamer said:
3.33 but i doubt that it matters. have you tried to run a scan on your image with cdmage. it can check for corruption.

more testing
with the real cd removed from tray-daemon tools (without emulated protections)doesnt work crashes like before.
with cd in tray daemon works.
daemon tools without real cd in tray and all protection emulation on doesnt work.

i can only conclude that this is a cd protection problem that daemon doesnt emulate.
you have to burn the disk.

Or maybe 3.46 if it doesnt give me a IoControl error
Lets hope so :saint:

Bob Dylan

Blonde On Blonde
hi, im new here

i just try Chankast, very amazing for first versions

Here some feeds on 0.25a :

Soulcalibur works quite fine but got big slow down and bugged menu

I tried Virtua Tennis 2 (not echellon) and ilts works, but the game is unplayable, too much slow

On Sonic Adventures 2 i got the "Nvidia bug", blue screen

Sega Rally dont work, black screen

Powerstone 1 & 2 works fine, with slow down, same for Ikaruga

thx again, if u need screen, tell me ;)

MAD_BOY

weird guy
Mortal Kombat Gold --> works at full speed, but no sound ingame and the menu (there is sound in the cutscenes) and some graphic glitches on the characters and in some levels

JKidd

ok i finally got Toukon Retsuden 4 to boot.But when i got to the match it just freezes with a black screen.

Ridefreak

Suzuki alstare extreme racing:

Works nearly perfect but, take a look at the image . There is no driver.

Test Drive V-Rally:

The game runs to fast. Fullspeed @ 70 - 80 FPS

Golden Logres Pinball JAP DC EURASIA:

It crashes at the loading screen

Greetz

Ridefreak :D

Last edited:

JKidd

Anybody else have Toukon.Think they could try and see if they can get it too work.Cause everything seems to work but as soon as you go to a match it freezez.What would cause this?

Edit:Ok i was trying to figure out how to fix the crash.I went into fullscreen still got the freeze.So i thengot out of the fullscreen mode and i left it on i didnt close it then a minute later i hear the game,so i go back and there it is it works.So now i cant figure out how i got it too work im guessing it was a fluke. :plain:

Last edited:

BIGFOOT_PI

MAD_BOY said:
Mortal Kombat Gold --> works at full speed, but no sound ingame and the menu (there is sound in the cutscenes) and some graphic glitches on the characters and in some levels

I have confirmed this also-
there is polygon clipping and reversal (especially on fighters), drop-out, and flickering and no sound effects or in game music, but the cutscene movies do have sound-which is played from sofdec video files. So apparently the sofdec sound is standard and supported now, but the rest of the sound system in the game is obviously tweaked to where chankast cannot play it...
Note- when I finished the game with scorpion, after his ending movie the screen went blank and chankast hung up.
Im sure this will al be fixed eventually- hopefully :)

userupgade

Hello. I send the report about the game's error. My configuration: MB ASUS A7N8X DELUXE (nForce 2 chip), CPU AMD ATHLON XP 2800+ (barton stepping 0), RAM 2x256pc333, Video ASUS V9950SE TD (GForse FX 5900 128Mb), Sound Creative SB Audigy. I use chankast ver. 0.25 with capcom hack. There is a mistake in the video game Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Russian Edition). When Kris is operated by me the puzzle of the line's statue in Antarctica is not work: when I try to take out the other stones it moves to the inventory, but doesn't extract from the statue and the statue does not turn so I can't get the thing which are situated behind the statue. I thing the cause of it is non apparatus configuration I have seen similar information about this error worth the English version and Russian version in the forums.
I hope my message to be useful. I'm sorry for my English.

Last edited:

MAD_BOY

weird guy
i had nothing to do, so i tested some other games that i didn't test yet

Virtua Athlete 2k --> Seems to work great, no problems found
Wetrix --> freezes at Sega screen
Midways greatest arcade hits Volume 1 --> freezes at Sega screen
Coasterworks --> works great, but the building screen is messed up, all 4 views go trough eachother (but it is not that bad, it's very useable)

alexuoa

problems

Hi. When i aa trying to mount an image using daemon there are not any files in the cd that i am able to mount. I followed the instructions but nothing. I can't get to play the games that i want... Any advice?