What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project

Grug

I think he's referring to the texture pack. (According to post #1 the link is down)

I've been looking around for it too. Any help would be great. :)
I can find the 130mb ish community texture pack but not the 700mb one mentioned at the start of the thread.

Cheers,
Greg

SavageHunter

Well, right now I'm waiting for two things: The Shadow Temple textures, and the V5 pack... Not to sound impatient, but I'm impatient... :p I know your trying, so whenever it comes out I'm certain it will be great.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

I should be uploading it in 5 hours for release tomorrow. Unless someone has something that is close to completion and will only take like a day.

SavageHunter

Cool! Thank you! Only problem for me, I'm not gonna be here for release... :p I'm going to the Penny Arcade Expo! I just wanted to brag about it, its awesome. But sad I won't get to check out the new V5 pack. Well, maybe I can bring news of Skyward Sword and OoT 3DS (In another thread of course, unless you don't mind). Though chances are you'll get news from websites... Well, I'll be looking forward to it when I get back!

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@Savage hunter, i won't mind. I'm going to turn this topic into a discussion thread anyway.

I should be uploading it in 5 hours for release tomorrow. Unless someone has something that is close to completion and will only take like a day.

Glad to hear It:)
I see you have updated the to-do list on the first page, and that the Bombchu shop remains as not yet done.
I've uploaded yesterday all the textures of the completed background, don't know if you had a chance to check them.

Some screenshots just in case:
Front: http://a.imageshack.us/img444/7550/04newestpc.jpg
Left: http://a.imageshack.us/img835/8251/04newestpl.jpg
Right: http://a.imageshack.us/img444/7332/04newestpr.jpg

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?46gr9i3bcll4t0x

If they are not added there is no problem, they can wait for the next pack, I'm just pointing it out that I released the first version :)

Last edited:

MasterGunz2345

I haven't been on this topic for weeks, so i don't know what has been going on, but so far looking through pictures on each page, the work the you guys done is coming out great.

Donbero

I see the post on the first page mentions hosting problems with www.gamelair.com. Mind clarifying this as I provided with you the FTP details and the www.gamelair.com/ootproject/ folder? I checked and the [email protected] is still a valid FTP account with access to /ootproject/ and an unlimited quota, as I promised.

There were issues with the pack itself, so it was removed. I don't believe there were any problems with hosting. D--D said he was uploading again a couple days ago. Not sure where he is though.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@Emarian there was no problems with the hosting :p The hosting is great, there were issues with the pack itself.
@Donbero, with any luck I'll get around to uploading it tonight, the problem about having holidays is that I use the internet more often and uploading kills my internet xD.

MasterGunz2345

It'll probably take me long to use the pack since I got school in 2 days. I hope I get some time to check out the pack.

Last edited:

fischkopf

If you have problems with the other hoster try megaupload. its very fast in upload and download and has a 2gb filesize limit.

SavageHunter

So, its out? Also, no news from PAX about either Zelda game :( They didnt have Skyward Sword there nor did they even have a 3DS on the show floor... Quite disappointing.

Rattleglans

TIP: Use PNGOptimizer before you upload the program. However, it adds backup files with an underscore. So, you do a windows search of "_The" and delete every backup file.

Donbero

TIP: Use PNGOptimizer before you upload the program. However, it adds backup files with an underscore. So, you do a windows search of "_The" and delete every backup file.

Well I would HOPE he wouldn't make that same mistake again. Problems with loading optimized .PNGs in the plug-in were why v5 was removed in the first place. :p

flamestart

-_____-

where is D--D he said he would upload it a week ago.... if hes not willing to do it then he should just send the files the someone who is willing too..