What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project

SavageHunter

Keep your promises. Thats my motto. But that may not be D--D's. So I guess I can wait. But he did say he'd release it by... A week ago.

Emarian

C++ Addict
Ah, I see. :) I thought that there was something wrong with your FTP access. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@Everyone complaining, everyone's lives catches up to them from time to time. If you don't want to wait for the pack then download V4 from www.gamelair.com/ootproject/ and go through every page since the release of V4 and update it yourself.

SavageHunter

I'm just saying, if your going to say something, do it. I've got no problems waiting, what I don't like is being mislead. I'm trying to be patient, but you know, you guys are provoking me. You don't make things better like that..... But, I'll try to be patient, but I'm just saying I like it when people say what they mean and mean what they say. Not saying I dislike D--D, I'm simply making a point. So I'll be patient, and I'll shut up for now.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@SavageHunter, yes you should be quiet, the more people complain the more likely I'm not going to even upload it at all, and as I said in an earlier post I have being using the internet a lot more lately and uploading stuff kills my internet. Be patient and the pack will be uploaded within at least a week. I never promised I would have it uploaded anyway. I've only ever said "I Should".
Oh and quoted directly from you:
I'm willing to wait until whenever, so long as all the textures are in there and there a little to no graphical glitches. While I would enjoy an release of V5 soon, its really up to whether you guys believe its ready. So, that being said, waiting is not a big hassle.

@Emarian thanks for that, and again thanks for providing the hosting for the pack!

@Chaoszerox, I'll try and get it uploaded as soon as possible.

EDIT:
For anyone who won't stop complaining about me not uploading when I said I would.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1215/42871869.png

Last edited:

SavageHunter

Yeah, sorry. I have trust issues. So I don't like it when people say one thing and do another. God damn childhood heart ache.

But I know, you have no obligation to do this and that this is all a labor of love. Sorry for being so impatient. And its not the waiting I'm having trouble with. Its the saying that you'll have it out, and then, not having it out. But, thats a "me" problem anyways. So, like I said, I'm sorry for being impatient and thank you for uploading it now.

javiertoti

I have a problem. I load the V5 texture pack but i get some old textures like link's home floor or the gate that Nebu crashes at start.

I haven't this issues with the Federelli texture pack or Phantom7. What happens?

javiertoti

Better you see. V5 textures runs worst than Federelli's.

V5 text
zeldav52.jpg

Federelli text
zeldafede1.jpg

V5
zeldav51.jpg

Federelli
zeldafede2.jpg

V5
zeldav53.jpg

Federelli
zeldafede3.jpg

How is it possible? Federelli's folder it's 47mb and V5 766MB. Something it's wrong, i don't understand.
I'm running federelli's 0.20 , the 0.21 has issues too.

My OS and CPU
W7 x64
Asus P5q-e
2x1gb OCZ reaper 1100Mhz
Intel E6600
Point of view 9800GTX+ 1gb ddr3

Thanks.

Last edited:

xZabuzax

V5 is not loading for you, the V5 screenshots you just posted is how Ocarina Of Time actually looks.

Maybe is not loading because you are using Project64 1.7?

Try using the earlier version 1.6 and see if it works.

javiertoti

V5 is not loading for you, the V5 screenshots you just posted is how Ocarina Of Time actually looks.

Maybe is not loading because you are using Project64 1.7?

Try using the earlier version 1.6 and see if it works.

I was using pj64 1.7 yes , the system show the texture screen messages before launching the game. I believe that some textures like texts seems to be ok but others not :S

I've tried with 1.6 but i've got the same problem :S

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@javiertoti what video plugin are you using? V5 should load with the newest revisions of 1964CVP and Glide64, there the only two it will load on

javiertoti

@javiertoti what video plugin are you using? V5 should load with the newest revisions of 1964CVP and Glide64, there the only two it will load on

Ok the bug was with Windows 7 x64 and Glide WX video plugin. To run nice just launch Pj64 1.6 with Glide Napalm 1.2 (GlideHq.dll).

Anyway i needed a tutorial to run Hitextures on Glide.

Last edited:

Kay-Z

To get Glide WX last SVN work on Win 7 x64, you only need to change compatibility mode to "Windows Vista SP2" on the Project64.exe and in plugin configuration select Force 16bpp texture... This prevents all the error's... Ah and change the texture format to "Rice" to load the hi-res textures! Good Game! ( This fix is for both 1.6 and 1.7, with all the last SVN of Glide64/Glitch64 )

The 1964video, is causing DX9 error on my Win 7 x64, someone can fix this??

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
To get Glide WX last SVN work on Win 7 x64, you only need to change compatibility mode to "Windows Vista SP2" on the Project64.exe
Yes

and in plugin configuration select Force 16bpp texture... This prevents all the error's... Ah and change the texture format to "Rice" to load the hi-res textures! Good Game! ( This fix is for both 1.6 and 1.7, with all the last SVN of Glide64/Glitch64 )
No. quality is seriously impaired with this setting.

No problems are observed with 1.6 and 1.7 patched to support Large Address Aware, as long as you use x64, or enable 3GB mode on x32 (and actually have enough memory for it).

cerebus5

Where can I find the latest Glide? Javiertoti it looks like you are definitely not running the texture pack. Those are not retextured screens.