What's new

Universal model and map ripper!

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
"To pull off the smoothing, I just used the HSDS modifier on the model on Level 1."
Can you tell me how to use it? I selected HSDS and nthing happened.

Nelde

does anybody knwo if there's a possibilty to export the models in another format than .3dr? because i don't own 3dsmax (which is the only thing that is able to open these files, as far as i know)
or do you know a program that can open .3dr? or convert it (into .3ds)?

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
I don't think there are any program that can do it.

Well, I would capture things first, and download the trial, and convert things as much as I can before the trial runs out.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

unfortunalty its only 3dsmax supportet!
Try mechakoopa´s idea with the trial edition (like me :p)

Nelde

ok, thanks, i'm going to try the trial. how long does this trial time last?
(scheint ja ziemlich lange zu sein ;))

RageMario

mechakoopa said:
"To pull off the smoothing, I just used the HSDS modifier on the model on Level 1."
Can you tell me how to use it? I selected HSDS and nthing happened.

When you apply HSDS, select the "Vertex" Button in HSDS Parameters and select all of the vertecies on the model. Click "Subdivide" to add a new level.

Alliance

Hello,
Im having a few problems. I can get SSBM to run on dolphin 1.02 by watching the intro then choosing characters and all that, but this method will not work for me on the newer dolphin 1.03 beta (I think) does it work for anyone else? Also I have downloaded the USA save for SSBM on that link posted on the 8th page but I do not know where to put it in dolphin 1.02. The directions say place it in the data folder as memcard_a.raw, but when I run the emu it says no memory card detected. Since SSBM does not run for me on dolphin 1.03 I am not going to use it.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

rename the memcards to MemoryCardA.raw and replace them! It should Work. Search for the language trick if you want to go ingame!

Alliance

what version of dolphin are you using?

I want to use the memcard_a.raw file for dolphin 1.02 not 1.03 because SSBM does not work on 1.03 for me.

EDIT: ok i ripped some models from the trophy area but it does not seem to keep correct uv coordinates, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Someone!

Hullo!
The easy way to get ingame: Open the rom, skip the intro, change language to Japanese and then change back to english. Now play.

Nelde

there already is some video plugin that can extract models in n64... can't remember it's name, sorry

I can’t get the model ripper or Dolphin to work well at all, and I'm very tired of trying :cry:. I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me a model of Ness, Mr. Saturn or the trophies of Paula, Jeff, Poo, Starman, UFO or any weapon model, I would appreciate it too! Please. :blush:

I really tried not to ask for the map of onett... but I sure wouldn't say no to it. :saint:

P.S. I dont care how I can get these models, but please dont Email the models to me.

Last edited:
OP
Sercio

Sercio

Well your requestet 3d Models are copyrightet ... Therefore we cant post you any models because that is against the rules!
anyway check your pm