What's new

Universal model and map ripper!

spotanjo3

What does this universal model and map ripper do ? To make a fan game or something ? It look like really cool!

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
It rips model from many 3d game to .3dr files whch can be imported into 3ds max.
You can do anything to the model ripped like animate it, make a fan art, or anything you want to do with them.

koss said:
hey mechakoopa ur smash hand looks liek the one from ssb 64 not ssbm.. *confused*
It's SSBM, if you look closely in SSB, you don't even see his fingers!

Last edited:
OP
Sercio

Sercio

a guy named Linkcanabino has begun a remake project with high detailed models from zelda!
He used the ripper and Super smash brothers melee to get the models and items!
Now he building and i cant wait anymore to see his project... :drool:

viathan

Too Cool

Nice! This is exactly what I have been looking for to get a good model of mario. Too bad I cant find Super Smash Brothers Melee and Mario Sunshine to use on the Dolphin. :( ...let me know if anyones feeling a bit generous... For those of you who are ripping HL2 models there is a better way that rips the animation rigging with it along with the animations. :) Just wanted to let you know. This sounds like a great little program, I just wish I had the games for the dolphin to try it.

-Sorry Sercio. :)

Last edited:

linkcanabico

Linkcanabico
Hi im using 3D max studio 7.5 and character studio and its looking good so far but it has to look great befor I release it since it will be a realy big file and even the previews are to big (anyone offers some free server space for the previews?)

Dont wory as soon as i finish i will give you my ip and FTP acount so you can download it

Last edited:

koss

ok thanks for the answer linkcanabico. im gonna try and get those programs. oh and the free hosting service... ahhh i forgot it it was unlimited space to for gaming files... ill edit this post tommorow with the link...
Edit: ok sorry for the long wait, i had major computer problems (blue screen of death...) here is the site for linkcanabico: http://www.filefront.com/

oh and not to change the topic but if when ever i open adobe preimiere pro 2 my comp restarts! anyone know anything?

Last edited:

viathan

City of Heroes

Anyone have problems with MMO's? I cant log onto City of Heroes with the ripper active. The servers give me an error message. I can get into Lineage II just fine though... Any thoughts??

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Please consider that this is a Emulator Forum!
Please be dont go to far off topic!

-well maybe the game is protectet for ripping 3d data!

Last edited:

Mouser X

What's more likely is that this utility (the model logger) registers as a cheat device to the servers. I'd be surprised if they had something set up so that you couldn't log onto the servers if you were attempting to rip the models out. I know there's plenty of servers that limit such things, due to the cheats (see through walls, stuff like that), bots, cheapness, ect. of such things. That'd be my guess. Mouser X out.