What's new

Universal model and map ripper!

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
Sercio said:
please dont go to far off topic!!
I don't know what's so off topic... It's true that this program use DirectX Feb 2006 update, and some users don't have it!

Download this, extract file, go to "Installer" folder and run DXSETUP.exe.

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
Read the previous posts! You must wait for the intro movie to start. If you want, you can also go to the third menu and select the first menu!

Note! Don't type anything while playing the intro movie, as the game detects the key from your keyboard even Dolphin window is not active! If you accidently pressed enter, you've skipped the intro movie and have to do the whole thing again! But if you really want to type, pause the emulator first.

BTW, can anyone try FOV = 16? I don't have time to try!

Last edited:

koss

hey just to ask whats everyones fps when running direct x ripper with dolphin? mines like 5-7...

snes101

A quick question, whenever I run Dolphin with the ripper the screen stays black, even though I can hear all the proper sounds. Is this something to do with me having no pixel shaders? Weird, because I can successfully rip models from Halo.
Also, 3ds Max seems to crash whenever I import the 3dr files. Is there a fix for this without applying patches etc.?

linkcanabico

Linkcanabico
Hi snes101 welcome to the forum.

Adout your black screen no idea I use OpenGL when posible so i have no experience trobleshoting directx.
and with 3DS what are your machine specs? and are you merging all objects to one?
if yes then dont, end if no then try it.

are you using windows or wine?
i ask beacause you have a GIMP signature which is more common on Linux users

Last edited:

linkcanabico

Linkcanabico
yes windows is the only platform for dolphin but with a lot of tweaking you can uset on a windows emu caled wine wich gives you a 3-7 FPS boost (15-17 total) but it is even more unstable. I haven't tried the exporter on it, since i would have to be booting from linux to win every time i want to see the results in max.

Well but what are your specs and which wersion of max do you have? did you install the right version of the import plugin?

Last edited:

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
When you imported the model, and you select "1 object = 1 draw cell," the program would be very slow. But when you use the option "Merge into single object," some people can't edit it. Here is the solution.

Tutorial by the DtTvB!

Someone!

Hullo!
Sercio said:
Maybe its off topic .... (sorry)
I was able to rip models from HL2 Episode 1 !!!
This tool is ******* unbelieveble !!
Next Time i try to Rip Luna from Nvidia tech demo and Link from Twilight Princess!
You could just decompile the models from Episode One.
Wow, this tool will decompile stuff off Team Fortress 2 :)

Sercio said:
Every time im asking myself why do you get into the vs to rip ...(?)
I just forgot that you dont have Trophys and and other characters.
Because i have them....
All characters and trophys and completed game!
So that you are able to do this also i will add the savegame file!
Sorry its only the PAL version !

Just copy that in your \dolphin\Data_EUR folder and replace !
I don't believe it.
I just don't.
I have the USA version xD

Last edited:

koss

he probably downloaded it off some site that offers saves OR he secretly made his own after hacking and making a cable to connect a memory card to a pc and transfered it... nahh i like the site theory better =]

OP
Sercio

Sercio

koss said:
he probably downloaded it off some site that offers saves OR he secretly made his own after hacking and making a cable to connect a memory card to a pc and transfered it... nahh i like the site theory better =]

no i just downloaded them on the dolphin forum months ago^^

http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=32009&highlight=savegames

they are some more savegames...

Edit: search something and you will find everything!

Last edited:

koss

hey there are saves for ssbm usa in there... anyone who needs a save for ssbm usa better click on sercios link!

edit: i dumped starman from ssbm and my fov was 10. http://life.byethost11.com/untitled23.PNG I think 15 will work fine tho cuz in that pic he is a lil fatter then normal i would say...

Last edited:

mechakoopa

a.k.a. the DtTvB
teo95gr said:
I don't believe it.
I just don't.
I have the USA version xD

Me too, so I copied it file to Data_EUR, Data_JAP, and Data_USA
Well, to prove it's true, here is the model on the trophy.

kaykay

Sercio, I'm tryin gto get some models out of resident evil4 but eveytime I try to start the game Dolphin keeps running but all I see is a black screen. Do you wait for the resident evil demo to play? Or do you have a special savegame?
How do you get it to get in game?

Thanx.
Kay.

Someone!

Hullo!
mechakoopa said:
Me too, so I copied it file to Data_EUR, Data_JAP, and Data_USA
Well, to prove it's true, here is the model on the trophy.
Now my game is on Chineese.
EDIT: Nevermind, I went on options and the only option on english was "Language" :D I changed to english and now the only Chineese word was "Language" (on Chineese of course ;))

Last edited:
OP
Sercio

Sercio

kaykay said:
Sercio, I'm tryin gto get some models out of resident evil4 but eveytime I try to start the game Dolphin keeps running but all I see is a black screen. Do you wait for the resident evil demo to play? Or do you have a special savegame?
How do you get it to get in game?

Thanx.
Kay.

Hi kay°
Redident Evil 4 works very unstable with Dolphin!
You have to disable dynarec and Pixel shader....
Then select new game and skip that unessesary intro and then it should work!
Dont get the idea to get to the next level because you would see nothing because the screen is blurring out!
Im searching a savegame from the battle with el gigante...
I guess you know why ;)