What's new

UltraHLE 2.0 - WiP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcl

i've always known this would happen one day, a new ultrahle release,
but always thought it would be by the original authors...

i wish more people would understand the concept of opensource....
(/wish there were less lamers who "abuse" it)

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
to everyone: many questions you are asking are actually answered in the announcement

please also check the post that rattrap has just edited in the page3 of this thread

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
if its dominator as one of the authors its most likely the real deal, nuff said :D

:crazy:

Stezo2k

S-2K
cooliscool said:
They already have zilmar plugin support done.

holy Sh!t that was friggin quick man :) this remade-emu sounds extremly promising, i mean i was satisfied with the 1st release :) and sooooo many ppl are working on it, mabie lag could help too :) hows the progression going guys? its lookin sssoooo awesome

Stez

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
Back to the 1st post

OMG!
UHLE is a dream to me!
With it, it made possible to me to run Ocarina of Time on my Pentium 2 233Mhz with a 4 mega PCI 3d acelerator card! of course at 15 fps, but!
Now not having those nasty glide wrappers things it will be a dream! :)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
ok then, can anyone extend some REAL help as far as helping me see the site and being able to bookmark it for future refrence?

Natus

here, place this file in your favourites folder (this is for i.e.)

rename the file to be a .url extension

crhylove

Banned
the website....

as rattrap stated, the website was not ready for primetime and was only a quick thing, that got announced before even he knew it.

it does work in mozilla 1.1 for windows, however, there are some issues:

crhylove

Banned
oh yeah, and if you're not using mozilla, or a derivative, well, then you're just foolish, aren't you?

(smaller/faster/stable/more virus tolerant) why not move over to the party?

realogik

Why not move to Mozilla?

1- Cause Internet Explorer do a Great job !
2- You just show us there is a glitch problem on the web site of UHLE2 annoncement, so I think this is probably not the only problem we will encounter if we install it.
3- Im a Microsoft addict ! (Sorry all you MS Hater, but no one does it better than MS, just look Windows XP, its damn stable , compatible, convivial, easy to use and setup, cant say so of Linux or any OS currently available)
4- Since Netscape get bought buy AOL, I dont want to ear it anymore(same for ICQ and Winamp)

Enough reason to stay with my good old IE ?! (By the way IE7 will be the last version of this wonderfull software, it will be slowly replaced by MSN Explorer. Good news, Bad news.. who know)

Thats it ! CYA:colgate:

iq_132

Banned
Re: Why not move to Mozilla?

Start a new thread for this...

realogik said:
1- Cause Internet Explorer do a Great job !
2- You just show us there is a glitch problem on the web site of UHLE2 annoncement, so I think this is probably not the only problem we will encounter if we install it.
3- Im a Microsoft addict ! (Sorry all you MS Hater, but no one does it better than MS, just look Windows XP, its damn stable , compatible, convivial, easy to use and setup, cant say so of Linux or any OS currently available)
4- Since Netscape get bought buy AOL, I dont want to ear it anymore(same for ICQ and Winamp)

Enough reason to stay with my good old IE ?! (By the way IE7 will be the last version of this wonderfull software, it will be slowly replaced by MSN Explorer. Good news, Bad news.. who know)

Thats it ! CYA:colgate:

Anyway, back on topic...
Zilmar spec has already been added?
How goes the compatibility and general enhancements?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
To not support PNGs, a broswer would have to be truely ancient. I'm pretty sure even IE/Netscape 3.0 supported it, and they were released in 1996!

Oh, and reason 1 to use Mozilla: IE has screwed up PNG handling. They're a few shades too dark in IE. Mozilla is fine.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
:plain:

The only difference here is mann attached his to my post while I was trying to show an image hosted on my web space. This makes no sense at all.

cooliscool: Go here and take a look at the sidebar. Looking a little strange? The green on the PNGs and the green on the background are supposed to be identical. They are in Mozilla but not in IE.

Last edited:

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I'm trying to show the image (like you did) but linking from my own web space using the '

Status
Not open for further replies.