What's new

UltraHLE 2.0 - WiP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
My mouth was literally hanging open when I saw this. This... this is going to be so amazing! You guys already have my eternal respect and a promise never to bug you and to even keep guys off your back (hey, I'm a mod on other boards, it's something I do instinctively)!

crhylove

Banned
woah!

holy jesus.
this completely validates your discouragement of ohle.. :) as a matter of fact thank you.

/me is still smarting over the #emulation64 ban (which was completely pointless, no?) but hey, i'm not a grudge holder, i'll get over it.

congrats u guys, that looks bad ass.

i have a million questions that i won't ask since i read the site and am following your orders. c how nice i can b?!?

/edit WAIT THAT WASN'T A QUESTION! IT WAS JUST RHETORICAL!! /endedit

lol

LOL (again with edit) azimer rules...

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
2bzy4ne1 said:
* 2bzy4ne1 fastens his seatbelt and waits patiently :colgate:

/me unfastens 2bzy4ne1 and everyone else

let the beta-tester beggers begin!:) hehe, even though the website says not to, there will still be idiots e-mailing the hell out of them to get a beta or something;)

realogik

Great news! I mean... GREAT!!!!

I must say, i follow the N64 emu scene since the really beginning, I mean, I was there back in '97 looking everyday on the bpoint webpage to see if there was something new about Ultra64.

The biggest news ive seen since that time was on 29th January of '99, it was for sure "UltraHLE" and the Zelda OOT screenshots showing it was running perfectly on a "Decent" computer. Next day I was buying a PII-400 with a 3DFX Voodoo 2 to run it... (hehe I know with that money I could buy 3 bran new Nintendo 64 and 3 zelda cartridge, but man, running Zelda 64 on my PC was a dream come true, im sure you know what I mean ! :D )

Today is a Great day in emulation , someone is taking back the torch that realityman and epsilon put on the side. (Espisially realityman , no offence, but you gaved us false hope) :(

Now, I probably have the same enthousiam that I had 5 years ago, when bpoint told the emulation scene that a N64 emulator was possible. ( Not a lot of people beleived him at that time )

So keep up your great work on UHLE2!

Hope to hear your progress soon !

THANKS for making my useless life less boring.

crhylove

Banned
oh yeah, btw 2bz, giants will be OWNED by the angels! ;)

oh yeah, and dom, "dig it out"? is it buried? (this is rhetorical again, not an actual question). i definitely dig it baby! yeah!

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
(Espisially realityman , no offence, but you gaved us false hope)

realityman did give us false hope. *starts growling like a dog*

oh well, let on with the show...

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow! we love u dom :) keep up the good work :) btw the speed seems kinda slow for an emu that requires something like 300mhz

Stez

Status
Not open for further replies.