What's new

UltraHLE 2.0 - WiP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGiX

Banned
Jesus Christ thats beautiful. I can't believe its finally going to be updated!!!! w00t!!

/me sits down.

Cyberman

Azimer said:
Can I have a beta?!!! :D :D :D :D

:hehe: Geesh Sz you're not setting a good example! (snicker)
which reminds me.. I should get to work on something other than reading forums.

Cyb

Oh yeah.. hey cool.. what no list Of features so would beta testers can salivate?

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link broken link. is this real or a joke?

Stezo2k

S-2K
crhylove said:
LOL, stez u stinky kidder....WIP, and massive API restructure, duh!

rhy

ah ic, hope its guna be as fast as 1964 or faster :) that would be friggin awesome :) btw nice to see ya working on this project too aprentice :) btw the link works gr8 tri-force, try another browser or something ;)

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
btw is this still using HLE? Or is it just partial HLE? Either way i dont mind :) Looks like they will have to solve that Oricana bug on zelda 2 though :p

Stez

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
It's still using hle and it will always use it. Without hle, ultrahle wouldn't be what it is. The goal of this project is to push hle approach as far as it can be, we know it has its limitation and that it's hard to have very high compatibility but what i can say you is that it can still be improved much :)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
someone give me another link or something because i have tried 2 browsers (net suck and IE ) and neither works. WHAT"S GOING ON HERE!!!!

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Tri-Force said:
someone give me another link or something because i have tried 2 browsers (net suck and IE ) and neither works. WHAT"S GOING ON HERE!!!!

dunno what to say, it perfectly works for me in 4 different browsers (in windows and linux). And no there's no mirror of this site.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
well it doesn't work so it's fake isn't it. admit it. admit it. it's fake isn't it. ok i'll stop. but i wanna SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: easily faked...

MaGiX said:
easily faked...

Look at the 2nd MM Screenshot, Does any plugin have the a button in the middle of the screen? BTW, you can tell Flashram is not supported yet... Look at the C Buttons ;)

Tri-Force said:
is there a link to a different part of the page then?

Try This...

Eddy

I Run This
tri force should get banned for being gay. Of course its not fake, its not like its lightknight coding it, its respectable people. If you cant see the page, go to your local library or a friends house, and check from there. If its fake, its of no importance to you, and you shouldnt be beasting, wanting to check the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.