Saturn Emulation Screenshots

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Mi shots of SFS3

z8.jpg

z58.jpg

ssj4v

PsyMan said:
From the options of the emulator set the Area Code to America or Europe and make sure that you choosed the correct Drive. If this doesn't help then tell me what message you get after the BIOS loads.
Okay I did that, it doesn't say anything.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
This is not possible... If you can't run the game then the BIOS will show a message. Something like "drive open", "drive empty" or "disk unsuitable for this system"...

Acorn

Unfortunatly, it seems that SSF has the same problem with PDS as the hacked girigiri did. In the battles where there is speech, it will sometimes "freeze" (aka, continue forever at the end of the speech, playing music and scrolling the background, etc, but you can't proceed).

I was all ready to play through it again finally too, this time hoping without having to redo battles 50 times, but oh well. Gotta pick up another real saturn sometime.

Since two emulators with completely different code/dev types have this problem, makes you wonder.

bootleg42

Here is Nights with SSF 007 Alpha R9. For me, gameplay is running quite slow. I don't know how to fix that problem. My specs are P4, WinXP, 2.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 5200.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
In the impatientness of waiting for my Saturn and Accessories to arrive, I have been messing with SSF 0.007 Alpha, heres my luck with Gaurdian Heros.

It will go further, but I got tired of the speed quickly, so I'll wait for my Saturn to arrive.

Chazam

Hi there I'm new around here.:p

I've got a few Hi Res shots of some of my Saturn games running on Cassini 3.0 (GiriGiri ripoff) at 1280x800: (Click for full size!)
Daytona USA - PAL

Sega Rally Championship - PAL

Wipeout

Wipeout 2097 - PAL

All these games run perfeclty (Apart form sound) on my Celeron M370 (1.5GHz), 1024MB's PC2700, Intel Extreme GFX 2 :)(), Windows XP Home Edition.

Last edited:

Borisz

blueshogun96 said:
Anyone tried metal slug?
It runs with almost no glitches in SSF, heavy gfx glitches in Satourne, and won't boot in Girigiri (due to lack of RAM cart emulation).

Sergey45

Anyone know what Emulator can Run the game Dragon Force?? i got a perfeck graphick card but i cant seem to run Dragon force i dont know why?? i got both Us and Euro Bious tryed em both and it still doesnt work
(btw i downloaded Dragon force and burned the cue file)

Miretank

Lurking
SSF 007 alpha R12 screenshots.
Consider that:
-using scanlines
-playable till the point of running (just tested them, don't know if it'll crash somewhere further, what I personally doubt ;) )

Batman Forever - The Arcade Game
Gfx glitches in the Start Menu and Player Select. After that, fully playable.
bf36ow.jpg

errors:

Shining Wisdom
Runs perfectly as far as I played it.
sw33zp.jpg

Other Screens:

Break-Thru (J)
Japanese game similar to DC's Sega Swirl (game that comes with Web Browser 4.0 disc). Runs perfectly. Just don't forget to set up "Japan" as the area code.
bt28qb.jpg

Other Screens:

Last edited:

Hunk_4TH

It's thinking.....
My SSF Screenshots

Hey guys heres a few of my Resident Evil screen shots it seems to run pretty great just a few sound glitches not bad though :p