What's new

Modded Xbox banned from Live Service

RatTrap

GODLIKE
there's a whole bunch of ways of checking for a legal hardware.. if there wasn't.. ppl would be skaming banks for years now for billions..

hardware detection is much easier then software.. with software all you need is time and VS.. with hardware.. you gotta know abit more then just C++ or asm.. you gotta be a freaken genious.. i know some ppl who could hack a software check.. but a hardware check i don't know anyone.. i'm sure there's ppl who could just i don't know anyone that could.. so you have to think that way too..

also.. there'll allways be ways to get in.. but like i have been saying 10 tousend times now.. all the things i've been saying are NOT! so much about the battle between the modders and MS.. it's about the ppl who get cought in the crossfire.. i would hate to have to pay for a new acount (like alpha said ppl should have too in his own hipothetical scenario).. whenever someone stole my serial.. it would trully be a sucky thing.. and i think if it happend to me twice.. i would probably not pay for one again.. and i would not like it eather if i would have to buy a new xbox everytime mine got used up by an x-box modder eather..

Josep :p.. your quote is from a hypothetical scenario :p.. i didn't mean that it's like that NOW.. i meant that it could be like that if said system was in use.. but not exactly that eather.. the point is not really to stop the modders.. coz that's like stopping a train.. but to minimize their damage on other users..

CPU.. yah i know how it works.. i've been reading up on it for a while and i know some x-boxers too.. i don't personally own an x-box but i don't have to own one to know how it works.. what i have been discussing with alpha is a hypothetical scenario of how it could be deal with better.. you guys better read up on what's been said b4 :p..

eather way.. i dunno why i try to help MS.. for me i don't find any good games on that console anyways..

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
RatTrap said:
CPU.. yah i know how it works.. i've been reading up on it for a while and i know some x-boxers too.. i don't personally own an x-box but i don't have to own one to know how it works.. what i have been discussing with alpha is a hypothetical scenario of how it could be deal with better.. you guys better read up on what's been said b4 :p..

/me Smacks HimSelf :(

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
RatTrap said:

also.. there'll allways be ways to get in.. but like i have been saying 10 tousend times now.. all the things i've been saying are NOT! so much about the battle between the modders and MS.. it's about the ppl who get cought in the crossfire.. i would hate to have to pay for a new acount (like alpha said ppl should have too in his own hipothetical scenario).. whenever someone stole my serial.. it would trully be a sucky thing.. and i think if it happend to me twice.. i would probably not pay for one again.. and i would not like it eather if i would have to buy a new xbox everytime mine got used up by an x-box modder eather..

I could name off a few ways that they could make hacking others accounts impossible unless the person who is trying to hack your account physicaly obtains your xbox (well, not impossible, but we are talking about 100 years of processing time to brute force it). And these methods would be very cheap to pull off. :D

RatTrap

GODLIKE
then why don't you instead of saying the method's i'm refering too (or maybe reading thru).. are bad?..

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I never said they are bad, I just said they wouldn't be truely effective (well, kinda the same thing I suppose), where they could get far far more effective :D

Just to name my favorite way, do a google search for Fiat-Shamir.

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
kinky xbox fun

I was just reading over the xbox matrix mod chip installation instructions and for some reason this step cought my attention:

When the G spot is reached the LED will flash green immediately, hold firmly and tighten the screw.

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
anyway, i hate fucking playing games over the internet anyway so i could give a shit;) theres a crap load of games that are pleanty fun without playing on the internet(soon to be Shenmue3!!:)) but i don't wanna leave any links, but just referring back to the topic, the way modded xboxes are going it'll almost be impossible to stop them from using live, but who knows;)

Alphawolf: That part with the G spot is a bitch! Sh1t!:) green somehow melts into red;) haha:happy: nm

Josep

eyerun4phun
Jaz said:
Um, I'm confused. Aren't you the guy who adores PSO? <_<

/me slaps Jaz

get on topic numb nuts:happy: is PSO on xbox yet?? nooooo...is it out for gamecube? yessss, is GC modded, noooo;) add it up;) sorry i'm speaking so newbiesh to you, but you failed to read the topic, its about xbox brotha;) maybe thats my bad for not stating that clearly;) o well:blush:

Trotterwatch

anyway, i hate fucking playing games over the internet anyway so i could give a shit

Josep, I'd edit that blanket statement you gave out a few posts earlier then. Where did it mention X-Box specifically?

You then state quite clearly:

but just referring back to the topic, the way modded xboxes are going it'll almost be impossible to stop them from using live, but who knows

Just referring back to the topic.... which I guess means your first statement was off topic after all... ho hum:baaa:

Josep

eyerun4phun
Trotterwatch said:
Josep, I'd edit that blanket statement you gave out a few posts earlier then. Where did it mention X-Box specifically?

You then state quite clearly:

Just referring back to the topic.... which I guess means your first statement was off topic after all... ho hum:baaa:

ok, have no idea what your getting at;)

um, you can play xbox live with a modded xbox fine, despite the measures taken by microsoft, there will always be some sort of update that will defeat it...thats what one of the statements meant

then i said i hate playing games over the internet anyway, and for the most part i do, plus most xbox games on live i could give a shit about, now when we look at GC and DC there is PSO, umm...thats about it, games like CS and other first person shooters have gotten down right boring to play because of hackers and countless updates that i don't really appreciate... i dunno where you were trying to go with that;) anyway...

and trotter?! wtf?;) we are talking about the xbox here, i guess i didn't really think it was needed to say i could give a shit about playing xbox games given within the that same post i was talking about modded xbox's being able to play over live fine...;) common sense slipped into my mind...i dunno its crazy;) what system do you think shenmue3 will be on??;) jeez:happy:

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
hmm...are you going to have to pay a subscription fee to play PSO on xbox? If so, that will be ultra gay.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Josep said:
[Bget on topic numb nuts:happy: is PSO on xbox yet?? nooooo...is it out for gamecube? yessss, is GC modded, noooo;) add it up;) sorry i'm speaking so newbiesh to you, but you failed to read the topic, its about xbox brotha;) maybe thats my bad for not stating that clearly;) o well:blush: [/B]

Dude, the only thing you said was that you hated online gaming. <_<

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
AlphaWolf said:
hmm...are you going to have to pay a subscription fee to play PSO on xbox? If so, that will be ultra gay.

yeah i agree, but i don't think so since m$ is suppose to handle the billing when it comes to online games.. so I guess xbox users will have to wait and see.