What's new

Gamecube ZELDA

Macca

jeez...i leave for two weeks and look whats become of you, reminds me of the days when marttin left..../me sniggers :p

Spam = Bad so keep it down

back on the topic tho (i didn't read the 5 pages, too lazy),

i think the GC will be the one i get, i just love nintendo and as far as i'm concerned they eaily have the best games :D

Zombie9920

Most of the games for the Gamecube are/will be too childish for me. I would rather get an X-Box because it has games that adults don't mind playing with other adults around. I would be embarassed to play a childish looking game with friends. ;P

BTW, I'm perfectly happy with my PC so I probably won't buy a X-Box either.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Zombie9920 said:
Most of the games for the Gamecube are/will be too childish for me. I would rather get an X-Box because it has games that adults don't mind playing with other adults around. I would be embarassed to play a childish looking game with friends. ;P

BTW, I'm perfectly happy with my PC so I probably won't buy a X-Box either.

You would be embarassed playing a 'childish' game with other adults around? That is pretty sad considering you're playing video games in the first place. It's not like playing video games are considered 'mature' in the first place.

Zombie9920

You would be surprised how many adults actually like action/FPS games. Most of them just don't game on consoles with the exception of the PS2. ;P

Games aren't just for kids, but if the game looks childish then chances are "The particular game" is geared for a younger audience.

The only reason I use a N64 emulator is because I am a huge fan of the Zelda series of games.

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
hmmm first of all GCN is VERY good ESPECIALLY WITH SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! oh sorry. the graphics on gamecube is great, no hexagon type of graphics anymore lol like in zelda OoT and MoM. X-Box just plain out SUCKS COCK!!! the only game i like is dead or alive 3 "she kicks high" lol :D :D i know the whole commercial by heart. lol. PS2 better than X-Box thats for sure but not as good as gamecube. except for the fact that it does play DVD and holds 5 gig of space on there cd's but gamecubes cd drive (actually dvd drive since the gamecube cd's are mini-dvd's) can go a lot faster cause of the size and speed. I've played SSBM for it IT'S SO TIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!! AS HELL MAAAAAN!!! sorry but still GAMECUBE RULES ALL!!!!!!!

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
what don't you like about Xbox?
You're maybe one of the people who thinks Xbox sucks because it's M$?

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Harteex said:
what don't you like about Xbox?
You're maybe one of the people who thinks Xbox sucks because it's M$?

I'm one of those people :D

Seriously though, I also don't really like any of the games (haven't played, so don't hold me to that. As soon as both XBox and GC are released here then I will be able to judge better) and it seems too expensive (at least compared to GC).

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Man, I think that Harteex and me are the only X-heads in Emutalk... We`re brothers in arms dude!

But seriously people, if you come up with stuff like "Console 'put your most hated console here' sucks" or whatever, just give us a reason for it or something like that, cause without a reason, the whole debate is ain`t moving anywhere.
A better solution would be to lock this thread.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
well then...........

Slougi said:
to be honest, i'm disappointed with all the new consoles. I think the only one worth considering is th x-box, and that also only to hack it ;) consoles just don't really saisfy me anymore, i want a game machine that i can overclock, where i can update stuff, cjange my vid card etc.
But that's only my opinion :p

am sure your happy with your computer

Reznor007

Zombie9920 said:
Games aren't just for kids, but if the game looks childish then chances are "The particular game" is geared for a younger audience.

I dare you to find an 8 year old that can fully beat Banjo Kazooie without cheating/using a players guide.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Reznor007 said:

I dare you to find an 8 year old that can fully beat Banjo Kazooie without cheating/using a players guide.

Lol, that`s a really good point. I never actually finished the bloody game, but that`s mainly because I played it on an emu, and it`s hard (for me at least) to play a game on an emu for such a long time.

CLSugarman

X-Box isn't good if you have a computer. about 80% of the X-Box Fall 2001 games will come out for computer in Spring 2002 (Halo). Microsoft games will come out for PC if they haven't already (NFL Fever) but Nintendo Games will never be on PC.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
To Reznor007: My little nephew (7 years old) beat Banjo-Kazooie in one week without using a cheat device or a players guide.
(That game is just to damn easy !!!)

I myself (16) beat it in five days (32 hours 42 min 30 secs) the first time I played it.They second time I played it I beat it in 5 hours 30 minutes 1 sec.(So I mean the game really isn't that hard)