Gamecube ZELDA

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
I want a show of hands,

who has actually played what?

I've played all three. :D

Played NGC - Damn sweet console, can't wait for one.. :D

PS2 is cool, not as mind-blowing as it should've been, but it is home to some pretty awesome software (as mentioned by my bestest interned buddy.. ;))

XBox - Is big.

Oleg Zaks said:

Heh? Trying be funny?

"If we judge by your posts then I reckon that Zeus's opinion about who will buy a x-box and who a gamecube is totally true."
Hey, if we judge by YOUR`S and Zeus` posts, I reckon that my opinion of y`all fanboys is totally true.

"maybe u guys should give this a sticky or its own forum.
its popularity obviously wont die until the consoles themselves die. "
Lol, that would be great.

Unfortunately your posts lack originality in the same way that x-box lacks originality too.That's why your new shiny x-box fits you
so perfectly.You must be really happy!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
64ultramaniac said:
Unfortunately your posts lack originality in the same way that x-box lacks originality too.
Does any console have originality? I'm pretty sure not.

blizz

Cube - made by pikmin bashing their heads into a brick wall, their then square heads are used for the case

PS2 - made from the remains of the many robots that have destroyed Tokyo

X-Box - made a from a genetically modfied giraffes hide

gokuss4

Meh...
OK ITS OFFICIAL NOJ/NOA HAVE GONE NUTS WITH THIS CARTOONY LOOKIN THING! i mean c'mon why wont they make it look 3D like in those screenshots of Zelda in the gamecube version and like in the little gamecube movie preview with all those games. GRRRRRRRRRRRR! IM DISTGUSTED!

gokuss4

Meh...
OK ITS OFFICIAL NOJ/NOA HAVE GONE NUTS WITH THIS CARTOONY LOOKIN THING! i mean c'mon why wont they make it look 3D like in those screenshots of Zelda in the gamecube version and like in the little gamecube movie preview with all those games. GRRRRRRRRRRRR! IM DISGUSTED!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Jaz said:

Played NGC - Damn sweet console, can't wait for one.. :D

PS2 is cool, not as mind-blowing as it should've been, but it is home to some pretty awesome software (as mentioned by my bestest interned buddy.. ;))

XBox - Is big.

Heh, yeah, the X-Box is big... As big as the vcr that stands beneath it, lol.

I played all the three as well. In fact, I HAD a ps2, but I sold it. I played the GC at a friends house, but he only had Luigi`s Mansion, and I didn`t like that game, so I took the X-box.

Halo is not boring! Maybe at start, yeah, but after the first half hour, it rocks. A specially when you play it split-screen, it feels like Metal-Slug, but in 3D.

blizz

my problem with Halo is that it gets very repetitive later on, two player though is probably it's saving grace

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Oleg Zaks said:
I played the GC at a friends house, but he only had Luigi`s Mansion, and I didn`t like that game.
I thought it was awesome! ;)

I only bought my PS2 because it was cheap (and XBox & NGC aren't out for aaaaages).. ;)

And just a bit of a moan, why do us UKers have to wait until SUMMER! :angry: before we can get XBox or NGC! AGHHH! ;)

pj64er said:

GC - its a cube, hav u seen that b4?

PS2 - two ways to stand it!

Xbox- umm... extremely large?

*cough* *cough*!!!
ANY console... can you say dreamcast?
  • Jet Set Radio
  • ShenMue
  • MSR
  • Virtua Tennis
  • Crazy Taxi

To name but a few!! Stick soul calibur in there and you got a game collection to last a lifetime:devil:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Jaz said:

(and XBox & NGC aren't out for aaaaages).. ;)

Heh, we suppose to have the X-box in Israel only in the next November, and the NGC won`t necessary come out here, since it doesn`t have a publisher in Israel. What I did, is just to import the X-box from the USA, with a few games.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
sytaylor said:

*cough* *cough*!!!
ANY console... can you say dreamcast?
  • Jet Set Radio
  • ShenMue
  • MSR
  • Virtua Tennis
  • Crazy Taxi

To name but a few!! Stick soul calibur in there and you got a game collection to last a lifetime:devil:
Dreamcast is a classic console! Us Dreamcast owners have never had it so good with such quality games sooo cheap! :D