What's new

Fix for D3D6/7 'failed to initialize plugin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Rock-On-Dude said:
where can i download these:

GFX plugin: Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6***** (specially this one)
Audio plugin: Azimer's HLE Audio v.0.55.1 Alpha RS Fix
Controller plugin: M-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.80a

dude,
they come with PJ64. except for the middle one, which someone else will help with.

edit: do NOT post the same thing to more than one thread again.

Last edited:

CaptainTTK

I had the same problem with intializing the plugin and i have Ati Radeon. I put my settings to 16 bit and the plugin intialized just fine but i can't get 1964 to play Hydro Thunder.

kiwdahc

kiwdahc
These plugins are no good.... None of them work with radeon graphics card i can run WoW and i can run Daoc along with any other game online i have one of the top radeon graphic cards and 2 gigs of ram its funny how i cant run a little game

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I have an ATI card and the plugins in question run perfectly fine. Emulation and PC games aren't the same. Don't compare the two like they're equals.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
With the Latest Nvidia drivers, the Dx6 1.5.1(1.5.2 works fine) and Dx7 1.40 plugins both fail to load.

the 2nd method Trotter stated allows for the plugin to be loaded
it would seem that Dx7 isn't starting properly under 32bit mode.

But? why did Jabo go back to a Dx6 plugin? couldn't he update the Dx7 plugin further? most Intel graphics chips are Dx7 type... and most if not all video cards can handle the fixed function Dx7 code?

Forceware 90, has disabled the 32bit z buffer for me as well... and i can;'t seem to find where to re-enable it... hmm

i could always create a dx tweaker module to convert 32bit buffer calls to 24bit...hmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.