What's new

Chanka Compatability List

sabrespectre

A got Cool Boarders Burnn to run, but have sound problems (loop),
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On crash`s in the MPeg SofDec logo ( emulator stops ).

yop

Mad Programmer
Doki Doki Idol Star Seaker Remix, graphics are great, but the game is very very slow, turning on capcom hack makes the game less slow

scyphe

Mario Collection (Nester) is non-working

While booting, it halts (0.2a, both normal and old_gfx) resulting in a constant black screen and fps doubling to a constant 110fps.

scyphe

Sega Smash Pack vol1 buggy

The game boots, but there's no sound (except a very disturbing beep occasionally on the first screen before selecting game) and it's very slow, 23fps on my system. Graphics looks ok with the both zwrite and alpha z-select.

KMFDManic

Maken X works absolutely perfectly on an ATI video card...But, it is unfortunately, quite unplayable on a Geforce card...Being that I have both an ATI and Geforce, it is easy for me to notice the differences between the two...Generally, games with clipping issues, work much better and more effectively on an ATI...

jareg

Just A Guy
Skies Of Arcadia (Not the Echelion Rip)
Works great some slowups are int the videos and in the sound
The game is playable but with 1 problem if i go to the inventory and try to get back in the game there will only be a black screen
But still works great :bouncy:

mezkal

Man on a mission
dreamer said:
someone with games and a nvidia graphics card let me know how it works, i have a

NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X

..*wonders if anything will work with card*...

Dreamer, I had (still have but no longer use) a Geforce4 Ti 4200 AGP4X and it worked with Chankast fine. I would engcourage you to install a more recent driver - 61.36 is lates WHQL'd version. Also look out for 3D-Analyze - you can tweak settings to make Chankast use it as a Radeon 9600 if need be.

Cheers,

Mezkal

PS : I declined replying to that post coz I felt any further discussion was unnecessary. Yes I have strong views on Emulation and Piracy but that does, and yes I certainly may go off at times (due to frustration, not a lack of composure I can assure you) but that not discount the validity of my point of view.

StuMcBill

mezkal said:
Also look out for 3D-Analyze - you can tweak settings to make Chankast use it as a Radeon 9600 if need be.

You can make Chankask use a Ti4200 as a Radeon 9600?!?

Am I missing something here?