What's new

Zelda OoT Question.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
The part I hate most about the water temple is switching boots so damn often... weight boots... regular boots... weight boots... regular boots... *sigh*. Ah well, the game's worth it. ^_^

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

:holiday: Woohooo, many thanks Modem. I know its cheap to ask someone else but i've been stuck there for some time now and i really wanna see how the game goes on etc. If u get my drift :) ill kick that bitchy big boos his ass...if he has 1 lol :baaa:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Modem said:
The part I hate most about the water temple is switching boots so damn often... weight boots... regular boots... weight boots... regular boots... *sigh*. Ah well, the game's worth it. ^_^
Maybe that's why they made it an item in WW :whistling
Even because of this "annoyance," you should still complete the temple...otherwise it's cheating!

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
He never said that was his perticular annoyance, but hey, if he is cheating to go through the game with a stratigy guide, there's no point in not completing a temple for him, too. :p

P.S. I have been through it many times. I doubt I have everything in the game, espically since I don't find any point in getting the sunken lure (hence why I don't have it). ^_^