What's new

Zelda OoT Question.

EvilTwin

Hey guys,

Before i ask i have the walktrough but still i cant get this 1 answered im at the big fish where u need to go in and i know i must feed him a little fish to get in there. BUT i have 2 bottles already filled with health and magic but now's my question, where can i find a 3rd bottle in my position? I have a bottle from that letter in lake and a bottle from finding all chickens in the kakariko village near death mountain.
And something else did i missed the boomerang or does it come on my pad later?

Thanks in advance,

ET. :fireman:

Clements

In Lon Lon Ranch, pay Talon to play the Super Cucco Game (or whatever its called). Find all 3 Super Chickens to get the third bottle. (Tip: You can get one or more straight away by looking where they landed)

Note: The forth cannot be attained until you are adult link and have Epona and the Bow.

The Boomerang is found within Jabu-Jabu's Belly.

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

Many thanks for you're quick response Clements, I totally forgot about lon lon ranch.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hint 2: Just throw all the chickens behind the table before starting the game :p makes life easy :icecream:
Btw, gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) has guides for you to use if you stuck at things such as this again.

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

Ok guys, now i cant get paste the part of the fire temple where the big hammer is in where u have to walk on edge (see shot) Aint there a trick or something because i keep falling down :(

Clements

This can be a bitch, but it is quite possible. You must make Link either run or walk briskly (recommended) along the narrow ledge. Time is a little tight, but a couple of good attempts and you'll get there. Helps a lot if you are using a decent analog pad or N64 pad.

I suggest you kill the bats first as they can be annoying. You can hookshot (or even better the Longshot if you did the Water Temple out of the normal order of temples) onto the chest when close if that helps, but you should be able to do it without doing that.

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

Thanks for you're help again Clements. Im now at the Dragon wich i know how to beat (looked at gamefaqs) but its so hard.
Is there a way to exit the temple for a moment i mean to get to the part of deathmountain crater where u have to smash stones with hammer to get to fairy so she can power me up completely.
Maybee with that song (i forgot name but i know i learned it) i can get to the temple of time and then walk to the crater again, so i can get to the right part. Or is there a way to get to start of crater without it?

Thanks in advance.

Clements

You can hookshot over that broken bridge near the entrance of the Fire Temple, and get yourself the Magic upgrade, without going back through the original entrance. Dead handy and much quicker!

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
EvilTwin said:
Thanks for you're help again Clements. Im now at the Dragon wich i know how to beat (looked at gamefaqs) but its so hard.
Is there a way to exit the temple for a moment i mean to get to the part of deathmountain crater where u have to smash stones with hammer to get to fairy so she can power me up completely.
Maybee with that song (i forgot name but i know i learned it) i can get to the temple of time and then walk to the crater again, so i can get to the right part. Or is there a way to get to start of crater without it?

Thanks in advance.

Tip *: To avoid ANY of Volvagia's attacks with obscene ease, just dash over to the edge of the platform and try to move off. Link should drop down and hang onto the ledge on his own. Boom, you're invulnerable.

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

Tagrineth said:
Tip *: To avoid ANY of Volvagia's attacks with obscene ease, just dash over to the edge of the platform and try to move off. Link should drop down and hang onto the ledge on his own. Boom, you're invulnerable.
Thanks for the tip mate ;) I'll try that 1 as i lose to much health of the fire outta his mouth. The stones that he is letting fall on me are easy to avoid because of the shadows. Once again thanks. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Dead easy even WITH analog control.
If you're having troubles when he breathes fire; just dash around in circles on the platform and he can't harm you at all.

Clements

The first time I played OoT, I used a "Kamikase" method to beat the game. I had my bottles filled with fairies, so that when I died I came back to life staight after, which was great in boss battles.

Didn't do that the second, third and forth times as I wanted to complete the game with that magical "000" on the life counter! :p

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

hehe well i have 1 bottle filled with magic and 2 with the blue fire from the ice cave. BTW the cave wasent that hard :) and big..phew :D

BUT! now i am trying to beat the water temple..even tryed with walktrough but i cant manage to do it, but i have seen on screenshot of walktrough the big bad guy here is water? cool :) anyway maybee this isent allowed what i am gonna ask if so just delete this post.

Can some1 beat for me the water temple until the big bad boss i wanna do that myself..just the whole temple irritates me. :D Thanks in advance The save game is in attachment. (PS i have 2 accounts on this save game but the 1 called "Den" is the right 1)

OP
EvilTwin

EvilTwin

Please any1? just until the big boss, i would really apriciate it :)
Im sure enough of u have beated the game ..well i never played it on the real n64 as i gave it away..(slaps head)

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
EvilTwin said:
Please any1? just until the big boss, i would really apriciate it :)
Im sure enough of u have beated the game ..well i never played it on the real n64 as i gave it away..(slaps head)

I've just downloaded the save, I'll go through it and post it once I get to the boss. Hopefully shouldn't be too long. :)

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Here ya go. Don't use the giant's knife for the boss battles for the rest of the game though, it makes all the battles too easy, and less satisfying. Not saying there are any tough bosses in the game though, but they're just too damn easy with the knife. Just IMO =)

P.S. This file attachment thing is really annoying, haha. :)

revl8er

That Damn Good
I've never been able to finish this game, the farthest I've gotten was the water temple and then my hd messed up.