What's new

Xbox Review Added

Mesip

Banned
Seeing as you enjoy Pool games, and there aren't exactly 2000 on the Xbox, I would assume you would buy it without the review, no?

Trotterwatch

Not really, as I already own a previous incarnation of this game on the PC (which I enjoy, albeit not as much as Virtual Pool 3) then I needed some swaying on whether it was worth the money or not.

The thing is, Jaz is a professional games reviewer who gets paid to do it. If you don't like them, don't read them - you are not forcibly made to do so. Just leave them and do not waste time to pass childish comment.

Trotterwatch

Why not? Emulation may have more than it's fair share of pirates, but it also has a lot of avid gamers who actually purchase things.

So again, stop acting childish - if you don't like it, please go away to a place that is more tolerant of eijits.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
There is no rules against non-emulation content on an emulation website that I know of, is the FBI going to come to you if you do? no.

It is up to the owners of the website what they put on it and they're not going to give a rats ass what *1* narrow-minded individual thinks.

Plus the first thing you shouldn't do on a forum is find the first Moderator there is and instantly start a fight with them, thats a foolish thing to do. You should know better. Emutalk isn't a democracy, the mods can pretty much do whatever they want without your or my permission as its THEIR forum/website. end of.

If it offends you that much, piss off and find another emulation forum.

Besides that, Reviews are mostly opinions - not cold hard facts, everyone feels differently about everything, you shouldn't let that stop you from renting or buying a game you like the sound of.

Last edited: