What's new

Xbox Review Added

Jaz

Ex-Mod
game_988.gif

Hello all. Just finished reviewing World Snooker Championship 2005 for the Xbox. Click here to read it. I hope you enjoy it!

Many thanks to Sega who supplied the review copy. :D

Last edited:

Pemis

Banned
This is an emulation website. If anyone is going to take this guy's opinion seriously, they're looking in the wrong corner of the internet.

smcd

Just because this is an emulation board, means people don't buy games and play them? Or that people don't enjoy other's making reviews to avoid them buying a shit game, or making sure to get a good one?

Pemis

Banned
Why would you trust some guy that wrote a review about a game that hardly anybody actually plays/would play? If you're into a game like Pool, you'll want something indepth, and factual. Not some 18 year old retard that just picked a game at random and reviewed it.

minkster

Yo Penis, I mean Pemis, chill out...if you don't like the review, then don't say anything. To tell you the truth, your acting like a penis. If you keep this up your ass will most likely be banned. I suggest you find a girlfriend and grow pubes. Have a good day-minkster

Last edited:

Clements

What is not logical is your unfounded insult to Jaz's work. If I was newly registered on a message board and perhaps wanted to fit in and to avoid being banned after a few posts, I would not insult a respected moderator's work for no clear reason. The mind boggles.

smcd

I trust jaz's opinions far more than a flaming troll's, such as yourself. Go find another board to try and abuse.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Pemis said:
Not some 18 year old retard that just picked a game at random and reviewed it.

What a fucking spastic. :huh:

A) I'm 21.

B) My occupation is a Reviewer.

C) Sega (amongst others) actually send me games to review.

D) You're a fucking idiot.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Wow. Simply unbelievable. I wonder if this dumbass has ANY points to explain his insults.

Pemis said:
Why would you trust some guy that wrote a review about a game that hardly anybody actually plays/would play?
Let's see:

Jaz - has played the game, and written a review. Gets paid to be a journalist. History of good posts.

Pemis - hasn't played the game. Probably hasn't heard of the game. Seems to have an unfounded hate for people who play games/play pool/write in paragraphs. Name rhymes with Penis.

Yes, I think I know whose opinion I will trust. :rolleyes:

Mesip

Banned
Alright, alright. But how many of you were considering buying this game, until you read this review and decided to because of it?