What's new

Winphin Christmas Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

jih2000

hehe don't expect any screenshots, just excuses. I saw a lamer a while back in the N64 era making similar claims. Expect this thread to end of some lame get out excuse... e.g I discontinued ...and will not make public :eek:) be warned...

Last edited:

Sercio

Ok Dolqube lets make a ultimatum! Show us any proof for the next few days and we will maybe able to believe you! You already said you have a version "with alot glitches"...
Just show us anything!!!

masterchiefoo7

I believe this is true. I mean, you did make that great release of dolcube or something, so if would be smart to move onto an even better emulator.

can't wait for it to come out!

vlado

Sexy's back!
Hey , the guy alredy showed us proof , he did make a beta of he's gc emu (see a few threads down) it's not verry compatible and stuff , but the few games that it runs are almost at full speeed (from 23 games i tested only 6 work tough).
Let the man work , and don't be jerks , atleast he's doing something about GC emulation , what are you doing?
If you don't like the speed at witch he's working then you can go and shuve a rock up your ASS!

Last edited:

TsubakiSama

Hey , the guy alredy showed us proof , he did make a beta of he's gc emu (see a few threads down) it's not verry compatible and stuff , but the few games that it runs are almost at full speeed (from 23 games i tested only 6 work tough).
Let the man work , and don't be jerks , atleast he's doing something about GC emulation , what are you doing?
If you don't like the speed at witch he's working then you can go and shuve a rock up your ASS!

I hope you realise that you are going to be eating your own words ^^

Azimer

Emulator Developer

Absolutely nothing... though I do have irons in the fire so to speak. I give advice because I've been there and done that.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
@masterchief00 and vlado,
He released an updated version of gcube 0.4. As far as I know, no changes were made to the core. I think he just compiled without cygwin, but I could be wrong.

vlado

Sexy's back!
i knew that 0.4 couldn't be compiled , fires tryed if i remember corectly....
Well i'm starting to think it's fake too.....when i posted the above post i didn't realise that it was gcube 0.4 i tought he made that from scratch....

masterchiefoo7

oh, I didnt notice it was gcube. still, it has to take some skill to make a better version of an emulator, and if he's done work before, why would he suddenly fake it?

I trust that its real, and if it isnt, oh well who cares, not like ive lost anything, only him losing his dignity. and if it is real, then dang do we got another sweet emulator out there!

BlueFalcon7

Now you guys see why people dont post their updates about emulators, and keep stuff under wraps...

I do still have confidence in Dolqube.

It sometimes makes me wonder if the gekko is ever going to be complete. I havent seen Lightning in a long time. However, I did talk to shiz, and he has showed me screenshots. (none that you guys havent seen :p) and I meant to ask you, shiz did you say that you are working on your video plugin?

NOBLE STAR

Conspiracy Researcher
That would'nt really show it is real, gui's are one of the easiet things to fake.

Yes, a gui is easy to fake but pictures of superb emulation are even easier with
a 2 min photoshop job, so If a gui won't make You inclined to believe that he speaks the truth then you ought to be a fool to believe in any emulation pics he might post IMO. :)

Last edited:

Knuckles

good way to show it's real: messed up game graphics, no video plugins are perfect (as soon as it doesn't look like Dolphin or Dolwin)...

Crash[StarFox]

You know thats only demotivating? What your doing is just bad. Not only is it illegal, but its bad. I mean, if you own the game, its OK. I mean seriously, get a Wii, if you arent that serious, get a GC, or play it at your friends house. Starfox was not really that long of a game. Maybe about 4 hours of gameplay.

Im not trying to be rude, but if you are like I was 2 years ago, and just in it to play the game, this forum is not for you. I have always had an intrest to learn how stuff works, and why the problem exists. It eventually evolved into me being where I am now. So, please, if you want to show support, please dont talk about how your going to use it for illegal means ;)
I've already bought both Starfox games available on the GameCube for sentimental value. The GameCube is out of production by now so even if I did buy it, no actual profit would go to Nintendo. I don't plan on ripping myself off by buying either a GameCube or Wii if 1) I plan to play only one game on either one and 2)both systems are piles of crap. In any case, I've paid for both games so all $12 that make it legal for me to own copies of the games on my computer are not lost to the business world.
And who ever said I came here for emulation? I came here to cheer dolqube on in his efforts in order for me to have the option of getting a GC for free.

Kronox!

you are really asking to get banned Crash[StarFox]. And about the "sentimental value" i think it's a lie. You are just like all the other noobs here, the only difference is that you give lame excuses to justify yourself.

Have a nice life
Kronox

Elpenguino

this thread is a train wreck.
first off, people wanting a ton of proof? sure, he could spend his time creating proof that you won't believe anyways, or perhaps he could spend that time actually finishing it!

even if it's true that nintendo isn't making money off the gamecube anymore, that doesn't mean that someone else isn't.
not to mention that buying a game doesn't necessarily mean that you're allowed to have it in several formats. I own super mario bros for the NES, but I can't legally get super mario bros on the wii for free.

just my thoughts...

Crash[StarFox]

Try to keep yourselves on topic. I'm here to usher the creation of a GC Emulator. If you have problems with my morals, then PM me. You'll come to realize that I don't care too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.