What's new

Winphin Christmas Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
how do you now it performs 40/45fps? if you don't have a proper/compatible gfx plugin...
just being skeptical...

OP
dolqube

dolqube

Winphin Developer
I have working gfx emulation which tells my the fps but the games are full of glitches

OP
dolqube

dolqube

Winphin Developer
I didnt say it was a super emulator i just said is was faster then current releases.
didnt ector say that dolphin 64 bit can run windwaker at 20 something fps.
Think of that with dual core not much sound emulation and worse gfx, then you see that it is possible

Crash[StarFox]

Much obliged dolqube. All I ever wanted to do was play StarFox. And not buy a GameCube. Now with your help, I can do both simultaneously! Wish I had some time to be of help. :(

BlueFalcon7

Much obliged dolqube. All I ever wanted to do was play StarFox. And not buy a GameCube. Now with your help, I can do both simultaneously! Wish I had some time to be of help. :(
You know thats only demotivating? What your doing is just bad. Not only is it illegal, but its bad. I mean, if you own the game, its OK. I mean seriously, get a Wii, if you arent that serious, get a GC, or play it at your friends house. Starfox was not really that long of a game. Maybe about 4 hours of gameplay.

Im not trying to be rude, but if you are like I was 2 years ago, and just in it to play the game, this forum is not for you. I have always had an intrest to learn how stuff works, and why the problem exists. It eventually evolved into me being where I am now. So, please, if you want to show support, please dont talk about how your going to use it for illegal means ;)

OP
dolqube

dolqube

Winphin Developer
Here is the "word"

I cant make a release because it have become very buggy with sound emu.
I got a blue screen of death several times while running it
and dont plan on being sued for damaged computers.

OP
dolqube

dolqube

Winphin Developer
sorry guys...
I DO promise you that there will be a release some time.
Maby not for a few weeks though.
Ill post some screens as soon as possible.

Last edited:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Well, the BIOS is pirated too. And it's not PS2, the BIOS on GC is somewhat difficult to rip :p

Sercio

I could ask something but i then i risk myself a ban... therefore im better dont ask!
Imagine youself what i could ask and pls gimme a simple yes/no answear pls....

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'm skeptical until I can see proof, sorry Dolqube but I just don't trust anyone on the internet, and i'm definately not a leap of faith kinda guy. People have said the same thing before and ended up disappearing; so you'll have to forgive us but some of us are a tad tired of vaporware.

If your thing can do what you say, I'll be very impressed, though.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Good luck Dolqube. Let me give you some advice on public relations in the software industry. Do not announce things you can not show samples of and the intent to follow through with promises. Right now you look pretty silly with your underwear showing. Pickup your pants and show us a debugging screen or something to legitamize your verbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.