What's new

UltraHLE 2064 released!

Eddy

I Run This
well yet another bangin ass 64 emulator out, thanks to the whole team, your work is very much appreciated =P

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
BTM said:
AA is off

Well, I've just realized that some games (like Mario64 or Extreme G) only work with the UltraHLE sound plugin. With other sound plugins the emu crashes (seems that the problem wasn't the AA :) ).

Last edited:

Mayco

the only xengine render mode i can use is the opengl one. When i try the directx, it goes automatic fullscreen and then the emu crashes (the screen goes back to my desktop). And when i use the opengl mode, i cannot go fullscreen. I am using the latest detonator drivers.

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
hello, hey proven the ultrahle 2064 with all my roms and it doesn't work me, hey proven with Glide and DirectX and it doesn't work in my computer

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Johann said:
Well, I've just realized that some games (like Mario64 or Extreme G) only work with the UltraHLE sound plugin. With other sound plugins the emu crashes (seems that the problem wasn't the AA :) ).

thx, finaly got it to work, azimers spu was the problem, internal uhle works ok but ....
it works like 5/6 FPS with both OpenGL/D7 plugins for mario, where PJ64 goes full 60 ....

Last edited:

verta

OpenGL and D3D work fine in Windows 2000 SERVER, But when I choice the glide plugin and load a rom, it goes fullscreen then it crashes. Is there a way I can enable debug, I tried clicking on the tab for debug in the graphic plugin, but it didnt do anything.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
the only thing i don't like, is the gui, if it was like uhle alphas it'd be great, it just seems far too basic, however, doesn't matter, ignore this whining, lol, the rest is brilliant! :)

Flash

Technomage
Great release, but some gfx is screwed up on Voodoo3/Voodoo5. (like text in Doom 64) In original UHLE with v3 fix all was ok

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
uhles video plugin works in emus like 1964 too, copy the xengine folder to where 1964.exe is (or pj64 respectively) and then put the video dll in the plugins folder... if i'm not supposed to post this then delete it :p