What's new

UltraHLE 2064 released!

Swampylee

Congratulations to all those involved. I never thought I'd see the day that UltraHLE ran with plugin support and increased compatability.

I've just been playing around with it and so far have been very impressed. Well done all.

Have a great Christmas everyone, and thanks for the early present.
Regards, Swampylee

Swampylee

Muskusrat said:
Is this a hacked version of UltraHLE or a completly new emulator?

Well both, sort of. Considering the amount of modifications made you could say "Next Generation" rather than "hacked". It's based off of the original source with many modifications/additions (by MANY developers :)) So you could say it's new.

Check it out for yourself. Plugin support alone must have taken ages.
Regards, Swampylee

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
damn, the status list is biiig :]
well done :> a perfect X-mass gift

Remote

I'm downloading it as we speak, not sure what to expect... But from the looks of it it 's a kick ass product. A lot of newly supported games but more importantly a great way of extending the uHLE legacy. :D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Um.. i can't get jabo's D3D to work with it. The new uhle DX7 plugin looks quite SEXY though. Congrats dudes. :happy:

Last edited:

Remote

cooliscool said:
Um.. i can't get jabo's D3D to work with it. The new uhle DX7 plugin looks quite SEXY though. Congrats dudes. :happy:

JaboD3D 1.5 plugin isn't supported, although the earlier ones are... *hint*

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
error : eVoodoo cannot create primary surface

i'm using Win Xp , there is eVooDoo XP right ?

edit : damn now it's crushing without anny error msg , both on open gl/directx 7 internal plugins

edit 2 : ops forgot , testing on Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time

edit 3 : mario 64 dosn't work 2, this sux man

Last edited:

nemulate

All round nice guy.
Hey, Well done Guys especially the Qmeisiter :) Not round much these days but just happened to be around when this came out :) Happy xmas to everyone who reads this.

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Yeeeahhhhh... A great BIG thx to the UltraHLE 2064 team! You all rock! :D
What a great christmas present :)

THX!

zorbid

BTM said:

edit : damn now it's crushing without anny error msg , both on open gl/directx 7 internal plugins

Same problem here: It has worked a few times (I had close the emu when I closed the first ROM, because the X-Engine plugins where nowhere to be found inside the emulator) Now it goes to the fullscreen resolution and crashes without a warning. WinXP too.

I'm going to reboot and retry after.

Edit: It still crashes in the same way. Please note that I don't use the ROM browser, because all my roms are on cd's, and my hard disk is almost full, so I don't copy them in the 'ROMs folder. BTW, it would be nice (not hard but probably boring to code) if you added an option to change the ROM folder.

What registry key(s) does it create?

Last edited:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Remote said:
JaboD3D 1.5 plugin isn't supported, although the earlier ones are... *hint*

It works ok for me. Just place the msvcr70.dll file from the PJ64 folder into the UltraHLE 2064 folder :)
I don't know why, but you can't configure it until the emulation starts.

BTM said:

Do you have the antialias activated? If I put the antialias, the emu crashes.

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
First off well done on project that you have obviously put 100's of hours into! :)

Unfortunately I can’t seem to be able to get roms to play, when I load the rom it says ‘note: Loaded rom image from x location’

I then press Emulation>Start or F5 and it will look like it has started in the Debug Output window, but no graphics are displayed.

It gives me about 80fps according to the counter though! :)

Merry Christmas and sorry to moan

Edit: Also I just noticed if you try and load a game then another one you get this...

(I don't seem to be able to attatch an image while in edit mode so...)

Last edited:
OP
D

Dominator

Thanks for the nice feedback.

Please note that a quick help file is available. It has a few solutions available so please make sure to give it a look first.