What's new

Question to any Wii owner.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Hey man, got that Wii yet? You´ve got something to look forward to. I love my Wii. Luuuve my Wii..And my 360. Wii60 is all i need.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Already paid, smth got fishy on shipment, my web connection was bad since friday, so today i´ll look into it.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hope you payed through PayPal or something that's covered in ebay protection program. I don't suppose it's an imported version? You'll run afoul some problems with imported consoles thanks to nintendo.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

I think i´ll get it tomorrow with Wii sports and Sonic, not that i like or want Sonic it´s just that the dude messed up my order, i´m on MSN waiting for him to show up now to get the shipping code.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Shipping code is here, tomorrow it should arrive, the games i ordered will be here next week and i´ll get Sonic and Wii sports, it came out as R$ 1250,00, "enhanced" and with five games, good pricing for 3rd world.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Offtopic: It would be interesting to see an hypothetic relation of you two as brazilians in the real world, the only one costarican that used to post a little is somehow missing (yegosimo) and he goes to a uni that is only 22 km far away than mine. In fact I've even played starcraft and quake3 a few years ago in his uni labs, how ironic. Anyway you guys are probably kidding

back on topic, good luck with your wii, enjoy it :)

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

It is here, Sonic works fine but WiiSports give me DRE, nice console, i´m out to play.

Got wii sport to work, sweat the Bajeezus out of me, now, does an NTSC wii boots pal games?

Last edited:
OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

I heard that a PAL Wii could not boot NTSC games but NTSC Wii boots PAL games, just waiting confirmation

Doomulation

Uhh, where did you hear that? The Revolution isn't region free, contradictory to what was stated before. It was false.
Now, of course, I don't have any PAL games to try, but I'm pretty certain they won't boot. The same with a PAL system, or I would get a local system and save a lot of headache.
I wonder when the region-free discs will appear.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Just to be sure, i see a lot of internet buzz trying to run NTSC on PAL consoles but not the other way around.

Sonic is Ok, my Wiisports disc seems to be faulty, i´l see if the guy can replace that.

Region-free discs? Never heard of them.
If they do release those kind of discs, a lot of people are sure gonna be relieved when they see those.
White X, are you planning to buy some third-party accessories/controller expansions?

Doomulation

Just to be sure, i see a lot of internet buzz trying to run NTSC on PAL consoles but not the other way around.
I'll bet. But to my knowledge, it's not possible right now. IF you do find a way, be sure to share it.

Region-free discs? Never heard of them.
Action Replay for Gamecube? Freeloader? Put in disc, choose to start game, swap discs and away you go. They don't exist for Revolution yet, but I'm sure there will be.

White X, are you planning to buy some third-party accessories/controller expansions?
There are no 3rd party controllers/accessories (save for the Charger Stations, but they're useless anyway, if you ask me).

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

No, for experience, i´ll stick with Nintendo´s material, for both GBA and DS, i had 3rd party acessories and all of them were bad.