What's new

Pope John Paul II

WhiteX

Here we have an 80´s song that said (translated from portuguese, yeah, brazilians do not speak spanish.)

"The Pope is Pop, and the Pop spares no man."

noals

why people wait the dead of someone to speak of him ? :alien2:

the pope is dead and so... hey guys, who care ?
yeah.. all dumbass on earth, i know....
u cant realize maybe million of people die all day and u speak of this dead "corpse".
sorry i did not know him and it's not the tv "show" that will do it better...
damn u, damn u all......
:spam: ??

oh, so sorry, i will wait sunday to cry with my bible...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
noals said:

u cant realize maybe million of people die all day and u speak of this dead "corpse".
damn u, damn u all......

Hurray another Engrish speaker! Please don't leave :D

WhiteX

noals said:

damn u, damn u all......

The Pop spares no man! :term:

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
vampireuk said:
Meanwhile pagans only murdered and plundered.

Pagans aren't a specific group, nor is "Paganism" a specific or organised religion, so how that applies well I can't really be sure. I don't even think you really had any intent beside the usual one. Anyway.

...Why does the word pagan translate to country dweller? Well, during the 4th century BC to 13th century AD, most people who lived in cities or large communities had been exposed to at least one of the major religions. Quite a few were followers of one of these faiths, were agnostic or the beginning followers of the sciences. Country folk were more often uneducated in the formalized religions. They were people of nature, farming and living their lives by the breath of the earth, sun and moon. Very few practiced one of the 3 major religions, and thus they were considered pagan.
Try a little more education with the ill-disguised and oft-noted irrelevant personal attacks in the future. Who knows, at some point you may even make some actual sense and contribution. In return, I'll ignore you until you go away.

And back to the thread we go...
Some of the most intelligent posts generally for months are contained in this thread so far. At least everyone seems to agree that blindly seeing someone as "a great man" isn't always right and that the evidence and reasons for both points of view should be considered.

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Pagans aren't a specific group, nor is "Paganism" a specific or organised religion, so how that applies well I can't really be sure. I don't even think you really had any intent beside the usual one.

Spin it around and right back at you, Christians are not a specific group either, they are all races from all backgrounds from all countries. It seems you had very little intent either other than to try and take a shot at christianity, there is blood on the hands of Christianity and there is blood on the hands of Pagan beliefs rituals or followers or whatever the hell you wish to call them. So before you start pointint out the ancient history of another system of belief perhaps you should understand the problems your own caused?

WhiteX

A man who believes is a focused person, try to show any believer that what he has in his heart is flawed because it is practiced by men is a worthless effort, i really would like to my fellows emutalkers to stop the flaming and make peace, i mean this was supposed to be a thread to remember the head of the catholic church, if he was a good or bad man is irrelevant, he was a man, period, flawed like all of us, if following him or any other religious leader or religion is a mistake is not for us to judge, let´s remember him, tell stories of what we were doing in the day he died and all that stuff.
Let us keep our hearts, burning with our beliefs, to speak in other moment.
Thank you.

noals

hooo.... it's soo beautiful !
you should be the new pope !

you should wake up to and see what your heart is burning for...
a dead guy lol
like i said i did not know him but i know his dead don't change the reality and u should take a look at it sometime...

ppfff... c'est peine perdu d'facon lol
sorry my engrish cant translate that, nevermind...

your heart burning....
LOL
yeah ! come on ! lol

this post was for a dead guy and i repeat again, i did not know him and if u think u know him with what u saw at the tv your only a dumbass.
u wonna do peace with emu people ? are u not in peace with them all ?
blah ur a stupid fake like all guys who have their heart burning...
MMOUHAHAHA..
you dont have a heart, u just have one to fuck your girl friend and say some stupid stuff to your mama.
if u really had a heart u should maybe see or realize the world ur leaving in.
all the dead that are not in your fucking tv
*but, im loosing my time... damn ! again !*

ok so... i will do like u all.
"yeah it was a great man"
"he did a lot"
"he is a model for our president bush"
"yeah i'm a suxor who do like all stupid people"
"my heart is burning for this poor pope.."

MMOOUUHAHAHAHAHA !

please guy, open your eyes...

edit : dont take it personaly, it's not only for you

Trotterwatch

The only reason he's not banned is because he's giving me a lot of fun to read his extremely backwards posts.

On a side note, my heart is burning for Noals :inlove:

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
Trotterwatch said:
The only reason he's not banned is because he's giving me a lot of fun to read his extremely backwards posts.

I think that was our excuse for Vamp too :p

WhiteX

noals said:
hooo.... it's soo beautiful !
you should be the new pope !

you should wake up to and see what your heart is burning for...
a dead guy lol
like i said i did not know him but i know his dead don't change the reality and u should take a look at it sometime...

ppfff... c'est peine perdu d'facon lol
sorry my engrish cant translate that, nevermind...

your heart burning....
LOL
yeah ! come on ! lol

this post was for a dead guy and i repeat again, i did not know him and if u think u know him with what u saw at the tv your only a dumbass.
u wonna do peace with emu people ? are u not in peace with them all ?
blah ur a stupid fake like all guys who have their heart burning...
MMOUHAHAHA..
you dont have a heart, u just have one to fuck your girl friend and say some stupid stuff to your mama.
if u really had a heart u should maybe see or realize the world ur leaving in.
all the dead that are not in your fucking tv
*but, im loosing my time... damn ! again !*

ok so... i will do like u all.
"yeah it was a great man"
"he did a lot"
"he is a model for our president bush"
"yeah i'm a suxor who do like all stupid people"
"my heart is burning for this poor pope.."

MMOOUUHAHAHAHAHA !

please guy, open your eyes...

I just wanted ppl to stop arguing about a pointless issue but in the mean time i hope you die so nobody will feel sorry for you ´cause you´ll be dead and we don´t really know you and all... I mean you´ll be just a corpse, right?!
Well we don´t have to respect other human beings since they´re dead...right?!
Know what, you seriously annoy me, i am out of this for now. (you know till you get your *ss banned.)

For the record,
WhiteX is not a catholic man, in fact i am a spiritist (Kardec).
Respect is good and i like it.
I feel for all the ppl who died in wars, urban crime and so on.
I do not support Mr. Bush war mongering.
I really think that noals is a jack*ss

Last edited:

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Eagle said:
I think that was our excuse for Vamp too :p
Hey, works for me. :happy:

To the Pope, whether great or just good. Even with the other side, every single slight bit of good someone does in this world deserves to be celebrated.
:party:

EDITED: Stupid curs'ed typo...

noals

Know what, you seriously annoy me, i am out of this for now. (you know till you get your *ss banned.)
yeah, u should learn to read first..

but, now you'r right, stop faking aroung, it's boring and a lost of time for us.
huh... in case, you think i'm really afraid of being banned ?
'fear is the way to the dark side, padawan"
you will not and i will be banned, but you still a dumbass, not me. mhahaha

i dont really know what is 'spiritist' but i know I have a spirit and it's certainly not another fake like all your stupid existence.
Is it just me or does this guy rock?
yeah... it's only you.. that sux !
but i'm happy that not all people are stupid sheep.

cya

smegforbrain

DuDe said:
I've in fact read the Old Testament in its original language (Hebrew that is), and it clearly says at some verse somewhere something along the lines of "thouh shall not spill thy sperm for no reason" - now, that's not the best translation that you can get, but most of the Jewish scholars agree that it means that wanking and fucking with a condom is not favourite in the eyes of the Lord Almighty, and Catholics probably see it the same way.

Well, you knew there had to be a good reason why the song "Every Sperm is Sacred" was a slap in the face to Catholics. :)

smegforbrain

DuDe said:
How the fuck is Bush related to the issue we're discussing here?

Uhh... the Pope was against the war?

Otherwise, I'd generally prefer to not have to mention the two in the same sentence. :D