What's new

Pcsx2 0.9 W.i.p.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Either you two are very unlucky (timezone perhaps?), or you don't know how to configure your client properly. 5 K/s is definitely not right, I'd wager you have the yellow light on (firewall blocking). Open your ports, change them if necessary...

I'm paying for lower tier 256k cable here. I always download at max (32 K/s). I've easily gotten 150+ K/s on my other connection.

What kind of client comes with spyware? BitTornado (tiny python app) has none.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
euphoria said:
That's why you should switch to Opera, which now has a built-in Torrent.
I like Firefox, though ;)

WTF!! :p

#1: Bittorrent r0x0rs, I get stuff via azureus at anywhere from 100KB/s to 250KB/s (assuming plenty of seeds).
Well, I never do. Ever.

#2: Azureus certainly has no spyware.

#3: 30MB is not bad at all for a 640x480 3 minute recording, esp when alot of music videos are that or more for 3 minutes.
That is for those who don't know how to compress a video properly.

#4: @Doomulation: Takes a day to get the video, what are you on 28K modem in the middle of a desert?
No actually, I'm running on a T1 line or something.

It's also not a chankast video, it's from PCSX2 (PS2 emulator).
You've shrunk the video horrifically, I mean 320x240, thats LESS than PS2 res, and it's as grainy as fsck. When trying to demonstrate what the PS2 emulator is producing, not the best res, esp for noticing those nice accurate details etc ...might as well just of gone to gamespot and showed them a clip from there!
If you looked properly you would notice a little text saying
Note that some files may require post processing! See tutorial 6 on how to configure ffdshow to enable post processing!
Yes! If you enable post processing it isn't so horrible!

#5: Why use bittorrent?..because it saves this server a crap load of bandwidth:

Guilty_Gear_Isuka_[SLES_53284]_(E).avi 19seeds, 6 peers, 525 downloads, 17.482 GiB transfered, 71.72 KB/sec current transfer rate (peaked at around 390KB/s).
Sure thing, but people must seed it. And what if there are no seeds? What if you're in the wrong timezone?

Either you two are very unlucky (timezone perhaps?), or you don't know how to configure your client properly. 5 K/s is definitely not right, I'd wager you have the yellow light on (firewall blocking). Open your ports, change them if necessary...
Perhaps. I tend to get both yellow and green and times with bittornardo. And besides that, I'm pretty much using a net which isn't mine... in other words, I think there might be an external firewall...

I'm paying for lower tier 256k cable here. I always download at max (32 K/s). I've easily gotten 150+ K/s on my other connection.
That has never happened to me with bittorent ever... the max I've gotten I think is around 50 kb/s.