What's new

Ooooo new emutalk logo!

gokuss4

Meh...
:stupid:
j/k (sort of)

yeah yur contest was very unimportant. i liked the old logo better than anything unless if anything could look better than the old logo

Martin

Administrator
Jesus, this isn't the new logo. It's just a logo Redah made in a few minutes to check how long it would take before I noticed.

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Don't tell me I've spent a whole 5 minutes on this and you don't like it???

Look at it! It has the WWW, it has the EmuTalk, it has the .net. It has the EmuTalk colors, it has the fades. It has Emus!

You're all... not knowing what you're saying.

[yealous-yet-being-right mode]
Yeah you're all gonna vote for some D.O.U.G. logo again. But face it, they do NOT fit the site! His logos are (no offence) always very crowded, and way, way to flashy. Sure, they're nice on their own. They're nice if used as signature. But not as logo. What's the first rule in the 'create-a-logo' book? That's right, KEEP IT SIMPLE. Everyone who ever worked in or with graphimedia knows this.
[/yealous-yet-being-right mode]

There. THIS LOGO IS :thumbsup:

OP
Quvack

Quvack

The Emu's are very significant when u think about it... a) emu for emulator... and b) emus (the animal) cant go backwards, and emu64 isnt going anywhere but bigger and better ;)

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Quvack said:
The Emu's are very significant when u think about it... a) emu for emulator... and b) emus (the animal) cant go backwards, and emu64 isnt going anywhere but bigger and better ;)

Exactly! And the emus talk too :) EMU-TALK :)

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Yes, yes we are.

Too bad all the R0MZ0R5 L4M3R5 don't seem to appreciate art ???

:emutalk: