What's new

New voodoox ini for glide 0.253

OP
VoodooX

VoodooX

VDX ini Creator
woooo haaaa!

Writing an ini isnt hard its just extemly time consuming and the production of this INI will Change massivly since i have nearly finished d/ling roms after a hard drive crash!

I never intended to use duncans ini longer than release 0.1 but due to the above problem it was nessasary for a faster release of 0.2. Thx again m8.(btw)

the next release will be TOTALLY written by myself
(goodnames and all!) and will be an altenative to the offical release of the glide64 team.

Ive no intension of competing with the g64 team but i will continue to develope the ini as it was my idea in the first place! hehe

final point:- i know alot of peeps use pj64 as well and the next release will be for pj64 also.....

Quick question to flow:

If u dont use either my ini or the glide64 plugin why do u post messages about it ? Isn't it better if the ini development is done with actual users in mind? Im not saying ur points aren't valid i just dont like the way u ask them.

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i agree with deadrabbit here. its completely comparable, considering the situation existed before vooodoox released his .ini . whilst smiff had the official pj64 .rdb, duncan has released the unofficial pj64 .rdb . it gives users more choice. nothing too wrong with that.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
in emulators u can use different techniques, in INIs there are no techniques u only try to find the right config

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Yes and no. You can have them tailered for a certain system or gfx card for example.