What's new

LETS GO KINGS!!! (part two)

vileP

now, tri, don't jump to conclusions. I'm dissapointed that the kings lost, but remeber what happened when we lost peja last year? kings came back, and almost won the series against the lakers

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Peja isn't Webber AND Bobby. Peja is my boy, but we cant win without Bobby and Chris.

i'm not concerned about the score but Bibby is gonna have to play a lot of minutes and im not sure he can keep it going all the time

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Bibby needs to step up again like he did last year. Besides, Kings can still play well when they are missing key players. It happened to them all the time during the regular season and they still had a good record.

vileP

Ok, now I have some doubts. C-Webb is out with an arthroscopic surgery on his knee, out for a month. <strike>Bobby Jackson will play with a protective mask.</strike> Correction, Bobby will not play with the mask afterall.

Last edited:

vileP

Nice win by the Kings. Now they need to get just one more to win the series, and to get ready for the Spurs.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
missed the game. had to sleep. couldn't sleep cause i had my phone right next to me so i keept going to the espn moblie site and checking the score. fell asleep at halftime. woke up SCARED of what i would read. i fell into that kind of waking sleep where you know you're awake but you're still dreamnig. i was dreaming that i was reading the review of the game on the site and then i would shake out of it and then i would start dreaming of another review with different results. then i shook out of it for real and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! STILL ALIVE!!!!!