What's new

LETS GO KINGS!!! (part two)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
All right. once again it's time for us to pull out our Kings logos and pull for our team. Last year we didn't win (but we were cheated) this year it's our year. lets go and DO THIS BABY.

vileP

OK, even though the Kings won the game, the Jazz are acting like very sore losers by delaying the end of the game. I wish the Jazz wouldn't do that....

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
LOL
Anyway, this year's playoffs are much less predictive than last year's, with the Lakers finishing only at the 5th place this years, and with Dallas giving quite a good season.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
all right. game one was close and the Kings closed it out like champions. this is what they need to be able to do in order to win a ring. but right now we are playing a team that we have already beat 3 times in the regular season (including the last game of the season ) so it's gonna be a battle to keep the Jazz from getting mad and wanting it more. but we can keep it going and win 3 more games. we can do this. and it's already all set up for the Kngs and the Lakers in the Western Finals.

mesman00

What's that...?
i know this doesn't really contribute to the thread...but i can't stand the NBA. it's just a bunch of overpaid jerks if you ask me (except for a few). College basketball on the otherhand is awesome! Go UCONN (and i don't mean the women!)

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
From here till the Kings win the finals this year my name reffers to a different Tri-Force

Bibby
Peja
Webber

game 2 is on its way and it's NOT gonna be easy. We are going against 2 Hall-Of-Famers who dont have rings and want it bad. it's gonna be another close game but i still see the Kings pulling through by 6 or 7 points

i've got my avtar going. now lets see some more

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Tri-Force said:
game 2 is on its way and it's NOT gonna be easy. We are going against 2 Hall-Of-Famers who dont have rings and want it bad. it's gonna be another close game but i still see the Kings pulling through by 6 or 7 points

NEVER have words tasted SOOOOOO good as i ate them!!!!!

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
lets hope the Lakers come back and beat the wolves so the Kings can be the ones to beat them in the WCF.

my 666th post :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

vileP

ugh. Kings lost. What a game. There were too many days off between Game 2 and 3.

2bzy4ne1 said:
Kings will sweep in 4 over the Jazz.

I guess this won't be the case now. But the Kings should be cleaning the Jazz's clock Monday and Wedensday.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
and lets hope that the lakers stay alive so the Kings can kill em. but yeah it sux about the Kings losing in game 3. but we move on and move on up. there is NO WAY that the Jazz are gonna win this .

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
as the second best anouncer in the NBA would say

YESH!!! and the KINGS. . . take a COMANDING 3 to 1 lead over the Utah Jazz.

vileP

Wasn't the first half of the game even more uglier that game one? Sooooooooooo slooooowwww.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i know, and what was up with all the air balls and botched fast breaks? we were playing like a bunch of queens rather than the Kings. hopefully we dont have another bad game like that (it was a bad game even though we won) and can close out the series in 5

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
kings won in 5. good thing because they could get a rest to prepare for the winner of the dallas/portland series. :holiday:

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
straight from the capture card. Basket Ball Fans will know what this is about.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
all right, we got game one in the bag by 11 points. i missed all but the last 5 minutes but i'm happy. i say we get this done in 5. although it has the potential to go 7.

Lakers LOST to the spurs so our victory this year might not be as sweet as we hoped but oh well.