Que pasa neng!
damit, forums dont work well

GT64%20RC.JPG

http://tupadre.50megs.com/GT64RC.JPG

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
a few more pics, as i did start this thread and hav posted like nothing. anyway, an n64 classic, iss98

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
save gordon freeman! oh i mean turok.....am i the only one who can see similarities here between turok 3 and half-life

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
dang, whys the quality so shit. its weird since ive got my new pc, windowsXP no longer has the option to resize pictures by right-clicking then. ive been doing it in paintbrush, and theres a massive quality loss. these shots were taken 1600x1200x32 with fsaa 4x and 8x af believe it or not. they look soo much better. anyone know how to get the resize option in winxp?

crhylove

Banned
sk8 use "the gimp" it's as good as photoshop, in my opinion, less bloaty and totally free as in beer and free as in open source. the new version 1.2 is totally rockin. and your screenies will be BEAUTIFUL editing in there!

rhy

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
perfect dark 2 player is also flawless....although can anyone tell me how to get the cheats working, ive tried them on 1964 to get activate them all, and nothing actually happens, and in pj64 there are no cheats listed in the cheat menu for perfect dark?