What's new

Jabos D3D 1.5 :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
cos i am absolutely amazed by the progress in this plugin (and the pj64 core improvements), ill wanna show some pics.

first up, jet force gemeni. the gfx are perfect, and the issues are totally cleared up. this game really looks the thing at 1600x1200x32 (cant wait till i get my gf4 so i can use AA at those resolutions).

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
now some games that hav fixed issues.

hybrid heaven looks totally swank, and the text is fixed (yeh yeh i know glide64 got their first)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
however, this time jabos was the first to emulate this game fully. usually in winback there was an annoying grey block wandering around the screen.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
last one for now.

one of the greatest n64 games ( :innocent: ) now works properly in jabos (although rice's plugin got their first)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
they were taken on geforce 2 gts at 1600x1200x32 w/ 2x AF and sot-of-indpendent AA (although im pretty sure that geforce 2s dont support AA at that resolution, and im pretty sure AA is not working here).

Josep

eyerun4phun
sweet, ok, this is the highest possible settings for pj64, with fsaa 4xS, VERY nice methinks;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
awesome!!! i didn't know you can finally play multiplayer with duke nukem!! with out the screens melting into eachother anyway;) weee;)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
sin and puninshment looks perfect in this plugin, jhavnt bothered getting past the 1st level, but usuall the gfx aree fine after that anyway.