What's new

Is Martin still around?

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Bloody hell, even icepir8 turned up for this thread! Long time no see to so many of the old "emutalk classic" junkies in here. Funny how it's the oldest of us from the fun days in the last millenium that checked in.

Personally, wandered through a lot of these `scenes` since. Was part of the Xbox1 set for a while, then a lot of fringe emulation or unusual projects (PearPC, OSX x86 - back before the drama and mess, some random DS stuff, a lot of beta/alt OS testing and fun).

Last thing of note was some very small pre-public `beta work` with the renowned bushing/marcan/erant/svpe and friends who many of you would know as the Wii hacking team and creators of the Wii Homebrew Channel... I even semi-wrote the original readme files and a lot of the text for the HBC site was written by myself.

So... same time next decade everyone..? ;)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
It would be cool if someone wanted to like.. "take over".. and move this lost interweb to the future that has become today... errr i mean to 2010 :D ...

I wonder what would be needed, site redesign. new type of news / newswriters. digg/twitter friendlyness... oh... and Gents interviews :) ...

A long time ago i started a projekt (never finished) called epsilon. I'm not sure if Azi or Gent ever heard of it. I used to talk to Domina8or and for a while Zilmar about it and i think i got Martin interested once or twice. It was kind of like a source-forge for emulation projects. Well, mostly like a project management system online with a cvs connected to the forums and the newssite. I started it but got caught up in real life so i never finished it. Since then i've built like 4 of those things for diferent places.

Maybe something like that could liven up the place some more, now adays there are such systems allready built, just need to install them to a server and setup all the connections and stuff.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Jesus, all the oldies really did turn out. Good to see you guys again. Had some great times here in the early 00's. :)

icepir8

Hi all,

Been keeping myself busy. Finally got an XBox 360 to hack! Working on a hard disk utility for it. So what is you guys doing lately?

Cheers!

dixon

white trash , whore
Good to see most of the old faces from almost a decade ago are still loitering :)

It would be cool if someone wanted to like.. "take over".. and move this lost interweb to the future that has become today... errr i mean to 2010 :D ...

I wonder what would be needed, site redesign. new type of news / newswriters. digg/twitter friendlyness... oh... and Gents interviews :) ....

Not sure if you'd remember be Rattums, you once upon a time converted the Dark Engine website I designed into HTML. My work at NGEmu disintegrated a few years ago and numerous attempts to revive Bobbi into doing a new project have failed. If you get a hold of Martin or want some help putting together a new project I would be very interested - the web is scarily different to the one Martin built Emu64 in, it would be cool to attempt to breath life into the scene :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
At least we all know the hard work we have put into the scene lives on, regardless if it was a post helping (or flamming :p) a user on how to make a game work, or even making a full emulator (Icepir8 & Azimer).

I would be nice to perform CPR on the scene, especially in these economic times.

Cheers everyone.

P.S.: dixoff... :D

dixon

white trash , whore
At least we all know the hard work we have put into the scene lives on, regardless if it was a post helping (or flamming :p) a user on how to make a game work, or even making a full emulator (Icepir8 & Azimer).

I would be nice to perform CPR on the scene, especially in these economic times.

Cheers everyone.

P.S.: dixoff... :D

hi2u2 :linux: